Notices
Aeroworks Vendor Forum This is the place to go for all your questions concerning anything Aeroworks. Rocco, Mark, and the rest of the Aeroworks staff will be manning this forum so that they can answer all your questions.

30cc Extra 300

Old 08-08-2014, 04:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 30cc Extra 300

Can i install a DLE 35RA on a
30cc Extra 300?
Old 08-08-2014, 04:25 PM

Yes, that would be a great combination for the plane. Give us a call or email if you have more questions.

Thanks
Rocco
AeroWorks
Old 08-22-2014, 01:37 AM

let me say I've been in this hobby for some time now,5yrs, and since first learning about all the many different airframes available, have always wanted one of your planes... I've had quite a few, and still do, of the 'lesser' models out there, both arf and kit built . but one thing remains for me. I want to own one of your beautiful planes... I have a brand new saito 150 and it's just been waiting for me to finally ,financially be able to get it a new home. that being said, I've checked out your website and notice that you don't list any 25% planes. would this engine be enough for one of your 30% models, or would it kind just be enough to drag it around. I'm no 3d pheonom and my main interest is aerobatics. that being said, I'd like it to feel like it has enough power to do some 3d tricks if I want to eventually try them. thanks for all that you've done for this wonderful hobby of ours. and keep up the good work
Old 08-23-2014, 11:25 AM

Hello,

Thank you for your wonderful praises and interest in our product!

Your Saito 1.50 would fly one of our 30cc planes but it wouldn’t be overpowered by any means. A 1.80 would be a better combination. I am looking over our planes and other then our .90-1.20 Yak 54 I don’t think we have anything that would be a great combination for your engine. Looks like I need to make more in that size.

We do have the .90-1.20 Yak 54 and its on sale!
visit link: http://aero-works.net/store/detail.aspx?ID=288

Let me know if you have any more questions

Thank you,
Rocco

Last edited by Aero-Works; 08-23-2014 at 11:27 AM.
Old 08-23-2014, 02:03 PM

thank's for the reply rocco, and let me say, 'PLEASE''PLEASE'PLEASE make a new extra in that size. I mean ,I can't be the only guy out there with an engine in this size range that doesn't run on mixed gas, can I? damn , that would suck... But seriously Sir, you do make some beautiful aircraft, I think the best I have seen,read about or watched someone lucky enough to own one fly the crap out of it . not to mention , the excellent reputation your company has. I'm just not a big fan of yak's in general, and the 'extra' series of planes always have had 'it' as far as I'm concerned. I will keep checking your web site ,as I've done so many times, and hopefully one day you'll have what I'm looking for. until then please keep doing what you have been to make this such an outstanding hobby to be a small part of. thank's again. take care...
P.S a decathalon in that size range would ,I'm sure, be a welcome offering as well
Old 08-23-2014, 02:25 PM

Thank you again!

I will certainly look into an Extra and Decathlon in this size.

Take care,
Rocco
Old 08-24-2014, 12:16 PM

YOU SIR, are da bomb