Notices
Aeroworks Vendor Forum This is the place to go for all your questions concerning anything Aeroworks. Rocco, Mark, and the rest of the Aeroworks staff will be manning this forum so that they can answer all your questions.

25% Edge 540

Old 02-07-2006, 01:12 AM
DaddySam
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 25% Edge 540

Here is a picture of my 25% Edge 540 I built from an Aeroworks kit about ten years ago. What a great plane. I still can't believe how light it is. I've flown it more this last year that any other, since my new bird crashed last spring. I finally re-covered the plane this winter, and put new stringers along the bottom. My only complaint with the kit was that the balsa stringers were so weak that when I rested the fuse on my lap when I covered it, they broke. Now the bottom stringers are all spruce, and I added some lightening holes on the equipment floors. Hitec 635's on elevators and ailerons, 645 on the rudder, and a Saito 150 for power. 17.5 oz Graupner tank under the wing tube, built into a cradle. The graphics are from Bill Fulmer at www.customcutgrafix.com (except for the tail graphics, which are from www.aero3dgfx.com . I liked this plane so well I bought a 29% AW Edge kit from a guy I met through RCU. Just finished it with a BME 44. I may maiden it tomorrow.
Keep up the builders kits!!!!
Sam
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ca82141.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	116.7 KB
ID:	403526