Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Aeroworks Vendor Forum
Reload this Page >

28% Edge 540 builders kit

Community
Search
Notices
Aeroworks Vendor Forum This is the place to go for all your questions concerning anything Aeroworks. Rocco, Mark, and the rest of the Aeroworks staff will be manning this forum so that they can answer all your questions.

28% Edge 540 builders kit

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2006, 11:05 AM
1080tommy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 28% Edge 540 builders kit

I just purchased an edge builders kit and everything looks good. There is one thing that I have a question on though. There is no instruction manual in the kit and no parts list for me to label any of the parts. I downloaded the manual off the website but there is only a picture of the parts laid out with no labels to tell me what part is what. The bigger parts are pretty easy to make out from the pictures but I was wondering if you guys have a parts list with pictures as to what part is what so I can label them. Please let me know. Otherwise the kit looks great and I can't wait to get building. My phone number is 847-217-3451 please feel free to give me a call.

Tom