Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Aeroworks Vendor Forum
Reload this Page >

Aeroworks in Europe

Notices
Aeroworks Vendor Forum This is the place to go for all your questions concerning anything Aeroworks. Rocco, Mark, and the rest of the Aeroworks staff will be manning this forum so that they can answer all your questions.

Aeroworks in Europe

Old 12-14-2006, 11:04 AM
Marki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aeroworks in Europe

Hi all,

Do European people still continue without a dealer that sells Aerowoks Babys?

If so, what a pity, they are famous through the European continent.

Has anyone buy one from USA? If so, which is the aproximately delivery time and shipping and handling cost to Europe?

What if te plane arrives broken, any insurance?

Regards

Marki

Old 12-15-2006, 12:26 AM
WarbirdAirRacer
My Feedback: (16)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Aeroworks in Europe

Marki, give us a call if you can... We are trying to work on a dealer for the European customers but I am not sure when that will happen...What airplane are you looking to get from Us ?

John
Old 12-15-2006, 02:02 AM
Marki

Hi, WarbirdAirRacer,

I am interested in getting the 50cc Extra 260QB. It is beautifull and wonder if could be posible to find out delivery time and shipping and handling cost to Spain?

Regards

Marki
Old 12-15-2006, 04:13 PM
Marki

Hi again folks,

Referring to the Extra 260 model I have a mate who is also interested in this plane. However, he is interested in his big brother the 35% extra 260QB. As a result we are now 2 guys interested in getting info about the delivery time and shipping and handling cost to Spain (different cities) for both:

1unit 35% scale extra 260 QB + 1 unit 50cc extra 260QB.

It would be nice to have an answer asap so we may ask Santa Claus to bring the delivery as a christmas present...

Regards

marki
Old 12-15-2006, 06:38 PM
Mark Dennis
My Feedback: (4)

Marki,
Please send us an email to [email protected] with what you wish to order and there destinations and we will get back to you as soon as we recieve the quote.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:04 AM
Marki

Hi Mark, I sent you that info yesterday to the e-mail addres you indicate me; however, Aeroworks server has sent me a reply giving me a failure. I just resend you the message. This is what I wrote:

Hello, as Mark Dennis from Aeroworks team asked me throuhg the Aeroworks forum, as follows I explain you the airplanes we are interested in, so you can facilitate us an approximate cost for the international shipping and handling (by Air) as well as delivery time to Valencia and Madrid in Spain (EUROPE). These are the airplanes we are interested in:

1- Aeroworks 50cc ARF-QB Extra 260 priced at $629,95. Final destination City of Madrid 28008 - Spain

2- Aeroworks 35% ARF-QB Extra 2600 priced at $949,95. Final destination City of Valencia - Spain

To finish, just comment that there should be 2 diffrerent deliveries because we live in different cities.

Hopping to hear soon from you

Regards Marki

Old 12-16-2006, 01:59 PM
Mark Dennis
My Feedback: (4)

Marki,
Sorry for the error you recieved in trying to send that message, we will get to work on correcting that. As far as the shipping goes we will look into the shipping prices on monday and i will get back to you with a quote.
Old 12-16-2006, 07:05 PM
I NICOL

Aeroworks staff

I sent my dealer application by fax on the 4th December and have still received no reply, I am still interested in becoming the UK dealer and the European distributor for your models can you please respond

Iain Nicol
www.iadmodeldesigns.co.uk