Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Aeroworks Vendor Forum
Reload this Page >

100cc YAK DA 100 question

Notices
Aeroworks Vendor Forum This is the place to go for all your questions concerning anything Aeroworks. Rocco, Mark, and the rest of the Aeroworks staff will be manning this forum so that they can answer all your questions.

100cc YAK DA 100 question

Old 11-20-2007, 07:53 PM
FenderBean

Received 79 Likes on 52 Posts
Default 100cc YAK DA 100 question

My DA 100 seems to be acting funny, performance seems very low and I was wondering if anyone had a problem with airflow with cutting out the cowl like the instructions state and using MTW-75 canistor mufflers. I opt for the 3 blade mezjik 25X12 prop with the cans and boy they are silent

My RPMs start out around 5700 to 5600 and seem to drop off to about 5500 after about 2 mins of flight, almost like its to lean, but if I richen it there is no power. Its got me worried hope something is not wrong with my engine. Im getting 38 pounds of thrust, but my friends 3W with a 2 blade is getting 48 pounds. Any ideas?