Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > Aeroworks Vendor Forum
Reload this Page >

Introducing the new 100cc Ultimate 20-300

Community
Search
Notices
Aeroworks Vendor Forum This is the place to go for all your questions concerning anything Aeroworks. Rocco, Mark, and the rest of the Aeroworks staff will be manning this forum so that they can answer all your questions.

Introducing the new 100cc Ultimate 20-300

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 07:05 PM
Efishensea
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Introducing the new 100cc Ultimate 20-300

Dear Aero-Works staff, You guys made the 50cc Ultimate, and it's really good, but too small and you made the 150cc size and it's Awesome but too big! So, where is the ideal 100cc Ultimate?? It would be the perfect size. Please!!!!!

Your Devoted Customer:

Paul.

Old 03-16-2009, 07:42 PM
Ferocious Frankie
My Feedback: (7)

Default RE: Introducing the new 100cc Ultimate 20-300

For a second there, you had me.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:12 PM
Aero-Works

Paul,

With the overwhelming response on both the 50cc and 150cc Ultimate I have started the drawing for the 100cc Ultimate. If all goes as planned I hope to have it around late summer.

Keep in touch for further updates

Thank You
Rocco /Aeroworks
Old 03-16-2009, 09:39 PM
Efishensea

Ask, and you shall receive! Thank you Rocco! I will be waiting patiently through the summer for its debut. I am sure you will have another great seller on your hands with the 85cc-100cc class of the Ultimate Bipe. I know I will be first in line to pick one up! Also, since I have your ear at this time I would like take the time thank you for all of your quality products to date and for staying in front of the curve by listening to your customers.

Paul.
Old 03-16-2009, 10:00 PM
jtsails
My Feedback: (2)

As one of the first to get the 50cc Ultimates, let me just say: dang, I'd have held off for the 100 cc. Not saying anything against the 50cc version, but bigger is better!( but he 150 is out of my range). Plan to do the maiden on the 50 Wednesday afternoon if this rain will ever let up.
JT
Old 03-17-2009, 05:53 AM
Bdegan

ORIGINAL: jtsails

As one of the first to get the 50cc Ultimates, let me just say: dang, I'd have held off for the 100 cc. JT
Look at it this way. Without those of us buying the 50cc, there wouldn't be the possibility of a 100cc.
We made the sacrifice for our fellow RC Brothers.

I feel a tear in my eye

But as much as I love Ultimates. This one (50cc) coming will be my 3rd.
That new 100cc Extra 300 is screaming 2010 to me [>:]
Old 03-17-2009, 10:27 AM
Aero-Works

Paul,

Thank you for your great comments about our QB product line. Aeroworks reinvented the ARF market about 4 years ago with the introduction of the QB (Quick Build Series) Aircraft. The high quality and completeness of the kits set a New Standard for all other manufacturers to try to compete with. It is only with the support and help from our customers like you that we have been able to continulsy improve on the product and develop such incredible planes.

So I would like to “THANK” all of our customers for their support and making the QB product the success it has become!

Thank You
Rocco /Aeroworks
Old 03-17-2009, 08:18 PM
gregman50

Hey Rocco- I am now on my third AW plane, it's an Extra 260 that I got right after Christmas, and as always this thing is the bomb! I just love my QB planes and with that said I will be looking foward to getting my hands on one the 100cc Ultimates, hopefully it will have the Jason Noll scheme on it. I work with Hendrick Motorsports out here, that color scheme goes along with the #24 car (Jeff Gordon) my wife is a fan and wants decal it up in the Dupont sponsorship with the 24 on the tail. Anyway thanks for awesome planes and keep up the great work.
Old 03-17-2009, 11:17 PM
Aero-Works

Thank you for your business and support. Tell your wife the 100cc Ultimate will be available in the Jason Noll scheme and I would love to see pictures of it after she puts on all the Dupont decals.

Thank You
Rocco/Aeroworks
Old 03-27-2010, 10:23 AM
Efishensea

Rocco or Mark, Just would like an update on the new 100cc Ultimate? How is the Prototype coming along? And what about our time Line?

Also, I would like to make a small suggestion, please. Even though, I prefer the Yellow/Silver/Blue Scheme over the Red/Yellow/Black. They both could use a little more definition from the top to the bottom. Maybe just add the classic black bars on the bottom of the wings. As we all know Ultimate’s have an extreme roll rate and anything to help differentiate top from bottom when flying aerobatics would seriously help! Any Plans for a new color Scheme?

Thank you!
Your Devoted Customer
Paul…
Old 03-29-2010, 10:39 AM
Aero-Works

Paul,

We received the first sample of the 100cc Ultimate about three weeks ago and unfortunately it wasn’t up to par. So we have to go back to the drawing board. The second sample is being redesigned and I hope to have the sample in a few weeks.

I will look into the covering and am looking into a possible new color scheme.

Thanks for your interest!
Rocco/Aeroworks