Go Back  RCU Forums > Classifieds & Marketplace > Airplanes - All types
Reload this Page >

NIB Composite BVM Bobcat Booms and Stab

Notices
Airplanes - All types View all types of airplane ads here. Includes Kits, ARC''s, ARF''s, and RTF

NIB Composite BVM Bobcat Booms and Stab

Old 04-14-2024, 02:22 PM
edwarda10pilot
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default NIB Composite BVM Bobcat Booms and Stab

Hello all. I am offering for sale new in box BVM composite Bobcat booms and stab. Story on these is that last December I damaged my Bobcat XL (glass booms and wood wings and stab). so I ordered these from BVM. After receiving them I determined that modifying the new booms to fit my plane was not an option so these are no longer needed. There is no hardware with the booms or stab (no control horns, mounting bolts , etc.). The stab did not come with the hatch and I have not ordered one from BVM.

I am asking $550 for the items . Shipping from BVM in Florida to me in south Texas was $79. I will take PayPal F&F or paypal with the 3.5% fee.
I do not always get notifications of PM's from RCU so please e-mail me at ([email protected].

Thank you for looking,
Ed

Old 04-20-2024, 04:42 PM
edwarda10pilot
My Feedback: (3)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks to those that looked at my advertisement. Booms and stab have been sold.

Thanks again,
Ed