Airplanes - Full Scale Discuss full scale airplanes here

F-22 RAPTOR PLAN ORIGINAL 1/20e

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2011, 07:50 AM
LAST STARFIGHTER

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F-22 RAPTOR PLAN ORIGINAL 1/20e

Hi at all,
I'm searching the real Lockheed-Martin/ Boeing F-22 RAPTOR original plans in probably 1/20e scale.
These plans are really difficult to obtain ans i know sommebodys have it.
I need the real plans with the real bulkheads and the original 3 views plans for my new static model French company.
If somebody know where i can find these plans who are not really secret now can you help me, or if some historians, or some RC model companys can help me to contact the goodest person to obtain or to buy this plan if its necessery.
If you have see a part of them in a scratchbuild (this plans are clear and differents than speculation and easy to recognize) in another site please give me the information.
This plans are clear and differents than speculates draws and easy to recognize.
Some time there is a man who have all this plans and know everything who flight and if this person contact me i have a lot of real execution plans
Probably the moderators too, can help me in my researches.
I thank you all in advance for your help.