Notices
Airplanes - Full Scale Discuss full scale airplanes here

Anybody need any experimental "stuff"?

Old 01-03-2006, 04:34 PM
CigarSlicer
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anybody need any experimental "stuff"?

I need to clean out two hangers and a shop for a Sukhoi 31 project. ( groundlooped and gear screwed) I've got a ton( literally) of experimental stuff. Engines, props. A RV-4 kit ( wings and tail) the wing kit for a Hyperlite, a set of ribs for a Mini Max with all fittings. Three metal Sensenich props....two for O-320 and one for a 85 Cont. Props for ultralights. Wheels, brakes,etc.Aero Vee engine. Two medium sized cats.....one pregnant. And on and on and on......

Old 02-13-2006, 06:14 PM
luv2fly2
My Feedback: (66)

Default RE: Anybody need any experimental "stuff"?

Is it a complete RV4 kit? Can you send pictures and a price to vernon21@cox.net?
Old 02-17-2006, 01:09 AM
Chip_Mull
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: Anybody need any experimental "stuff"?

I'm looking for some parts to use for covering demonstrations. I want something like rudders, elevators, wing tips, etc. They don't have to be servicable. Just fabric covered parts preferably with curves.