Community
Search
Notices
Airtronics Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about Airtronics radios and product here and get answers direct from the Airtronics Team.

SD 10G Flight mode clarification

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2012, 08:28 PM
johnvilla

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SD 10G Flight mode clarification

Hello,

I am seriously considering upgrading to the SD 10G from my RDS8000 in the next couple of weeks. I've been reading the manual and I'm very impressed with the radio's capabilities. This will be my first high end radio, so please excuse me if my question is a bit naive.

The manual states flight modes are unique to aircraft type. I would expect flight modes to be unique for aircraft type AND for each model, but it is not clear if this is the case.
For example, I would expect to be able to create a unique throttle curve or unique flap settings for each of my airplanes.

Thanks,

John V

Old 08-30-2012, 08:50 PM
bigedmustafa
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: SD 10G Flight mode clarification

The SD-10g will give you everything you want and more. You can set up several unique flight modes for each of the 40 aircraft (20 standard plus 20 more with memory upgrade) that you program into your SD-10g. The variety of available flight modes will be specific to whether you select "Aero", "Heli", or "Glid" for each model type, hence the comment that the flight modes are unique to each type of aircraft.

The SD-10g is a very flexible and versatile radio. It's a sound investment and a terrific value.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:08 PM
johnvilla

Default RE: SD 10G Flight mode clarification

Thanks for the quick reply big Ed!!