Notices
Airtronics Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about Airtronics radios and product here and get answers direct from the Airtronics Team.

airtronics and gyro's

Old 03-18-2014, 02:37 PM
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default airtronics and gyro's

as of now i am flying Jr, 11x. I flew Airtronics in the past and was happy with them. I made the change when i went to larger 1/3 scale planes, to use the newer style.
rx that can handle 2 lipo batteries.
I now use Jr 370a gyro's and am very happy with them.
I would like to get a new Airtronics 10 ch radio if they are compatible with the Jr gyro's
Also does anyone know if the powerbox I gyro is Airtronics compatible? I have one in a H9 33% Pawnee. and it is remarkable.
if the 10g radios work with gyros, i'm in for a new radio.
thanks,hh
Old 03-23-2014, 11:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The sd-10g has a dedicated gyro function for adjusting and setting different gains. It doesn't have a dedicated stick override function like the jr 10x or 12x, but could be done using a programmable stick swich position to activate and deactivate gains without toggling switches. That is the great thing with airtronics programming is there are different ways to achieve things you want to do. Jr gyros work with the airtronics.