Community
Search
Notices
Airtronics Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about Airtronics radios and product here and get answers direct from the Airtronics Team.

rds 8000 and SD 6G tx problem?

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2017, 09:05 AM
tamanduarj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rds 8000 and SD 6G tx problem?

hi all. I have a rds 8000 and my friend have a sd 6g from airtronics. Testing both tx's we came across the following situation: after correctly binding tx and rx and moving 70 yards from the rx the led on the rx starts blinking when moving the sticks. If you stay closer to the rx the led stay solid blue. If the rx is replaced by another one the situation remains the same. This happen no matter what tx is used. Rx is not inside airplane and testes are done in a clear field with tx in view to rx. Batteries are all charged. Servo connected to rx responds moving in sync with tx commands. Rx antennas are positioned 90 degree as the manual shows. Is this the normal behavior? Are we losing packets? Thanks, any help is appreciated