Notices
Airtronics Support Forum Ask any questions you may have about Airtronics radios and product here and get answers direct from the Airtronics Team.

Airtronics Service Contact Information

Old 06-15-2019, 11:54 AM
dw_crash
My Feedback: (6)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Support???

Originally Posted by johnp793 View Post
My sons and I are long time Airtronics users, and were sad to see the transition to Sanwa. Has anyone had any luck getting support from the new distributor?
I am curious also about support. Anyone have any luck finding Airtronics support?

dw_crash
Old 09-26-2019, 11:40 AM
FLYINW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm inquiring about an ol' friend, Bobby Tom, been calling him and both numbers are not active any more ?? I've known Bobby since we worked together at K & B 1962. Last time I talked to him, around Feb.2019, he was not well. If anyone knows any information or details, please let me know - JW
Old 01-27-2021, 04:02 PM
Rmarasky

Hey Ted may be you can help me with this issue, with the Taranis QX7 i have and you have helped me numerous times in the past.
i was trying to rebuild the Recruit in Companion to see if that would work.
i had the taranis connected and i redid the build for the Recruit and i got notice that there was an update for firmware and all that.
i did the update and then i wrote the saved plane to the radio then i did write for the firmware as well to the radio
after i did the write back to the radio i disconnected the cable and did exit on the screen then the power went off and now i cannot power it back on.
is there something i did wrong.
i think there may have wrote the firmware twice to the radio by mistake,
would that cause this issue cause now i cannot power it back on .

thanks Ted
Old 08-18-2021, 05:39 AM
didge110

HI guys, is this thread still alive? I bought a SD 10G transmitter and can not find help anywhere. I'm in Sydney, Australia.