Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

Are your fellow RCU AMA forum posters "Anti-AMA" ?

Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.
View Poll Results: Is an AMA member with questions/concerns about AMA "Anti-AMA" ?
Yes , that member is anti AMA
0%
no , that member is not anti AMA
100.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Are your fellow RCU AMA forum posters "Anti-AMA" ?

Old 08-12-2016, 08:33 AM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts
Default Are your fellow RCU AMA forum posters "Anti-AMA" ?

Hi folks , welcome to the latest poll . It appears that there is at least one member among us holding the belief that there are people among us who , despite years of membership , are actually against our organization . These supposed "Anti-AMA" people are , according to this one person , folks that ask questions of how the AMA operates and want reasonable explainations when they see something that looks odd to their eye . Now , the premise of the poll is simple and I think all will be able to understand the wording ,

Does someone , who is a member with questions/concerns about how the AMA operates , deserve to be called "Anti-AMA" , YES or NO .
Old 08-12-2016, 10:01 AM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Sorry guys, I'm shutting this thread down long before it even gets rolling. This thread had nothing to do with the AMA, but rather it an attack on another member or RCU - even if that/those members are not mentioned by name in the poll.
HARASSMENT & FLAMING:
RCU members are not permitted to harass or "flame" other members. Please do not post or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law. Please note that this also includes the posting of taunts on a forum solely for the purpose of demeaning that forum's topic and/or members.
While it's not directly word by word by the rules above it is covered in these rules and I'm simply not going to allow a thread like this to exist here in this AMA forum, or anywhere else on RCU. PERIOD.

Thread closed

Ken