Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

Direct link to the FAA comment page for Remote ID proposed rules

Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

Direct link to the FAA comment page for Remote ID proposed rules

Old 02-03-2020, 11:25 AM
CactusJackSlade

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Direct link to the FAA comment page for Remote ID proposed rules

If this is already stickied or posted elsewhere, please delete thread. I could not find an EZ way to navigate to post my comments to the FAA.

HERE is a direct link to the FAA rule proposal and comment page.

I would encourage EVERYONE to respond to the FAA. Every our (and your) unofficial (Non-AMA field) slope soaring areas will become illegal without a transponder... and it is pretty clear there will be very little chance of installing a stand alone transponder into ANY non-originally equipped aircraft. (FAA Rep at CES said to me: "Invent one - you'd be rich!") I for one do not want to see my quiver of planes to become relics of the past to be hung from the garage ceiling and collect dust.

Thank you all and I hope the best for our hobbies future!
Old 02-10-2020, 03:43 PM
crash1ace

Oh I sent in my comments alright. Gave the FAA a piece of my mind, accusing them of a few things... I expect to get the visit from guys in black suits next :-)
Old 02-10-2020, 04:36 PM
RCUer75345
Banned

Thank you for posting that link. You can also review and comment on the NPRM through the Federal Register:

https://www.federalregister.gov/docu...rcraft-systems

For some reason the site would not accept my comments, so I had to resubmit them on regulations.gov:

https://www.regulations.gov/comment?...2019-1100-0001