Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

Covid-19, Sanctioned Events, & Aging Demographic

Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

Covid-19, Sanctioned Events, & Aging Demographic

Old 03-15-2020, 04:41 PM
  #51  
R_Strowe
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 71
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by franklin_m View Post
"Therefore, CDC, in accordance with its guidance for large events and mass gatherings, recommends that for the next 8 weeks, organizers (whether groups or individuals) cancel or postpone in-person events that consist of 50 people or more throughout the United States (emphasis added)."

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...-covid-19.html
We heard you the first time. And the second. And third. Yep, the fourth as well.

If I wanted to be constantly nagged on Id go live with my mother.

This is just one reason why you are a troll, Frank. Whether youll admit it or not.

R_Strowe

Old 03-15-2020, 04:59 PM
  #52  
franklin_m
Thread Starter
 
franklin_m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: State College, PA
Posts: 3,475
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by R_Strowe View Post
We heard you the first time. And the second. And third. Yep, the fourth as well.

If I wanted to be constantly nagged on Id go live with my mother.

This is just one reason why you are a troll, Frank. Whether youll admit it or not.

R_Strowe
It was just released this evening. Easy to tell from the "...Guidance as of 3/15/2020..." at the top of the announcement in the link I provided.

This is the FIRST TIME the CDC has made this recommendation for that small a group and for everywhere in the US. So there could not have been a first time, a second time, or a third time as you allege incorrectly above.
Old 03-15-2020, 08:51 PM
  #53  
tedsander
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: White Bear lake, MN
Posts: 270
Likes: 0
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Default

(Holding my nose, and wading into the mudfest....)

Am I missing something here? All of these events are originated, organized, hosted, etc. by local groups. The AMA provides sanctions, primarily to keep events from impinging on each other. And, of course, specific insurance binders if needed for an event. But they ultimately have almost no control over whether any event is held, or not. It is each group that has the responsibility to hold/not hold their event. Since the AMA issued their advisory about six hours before this thread started, it seems they have done what would be expected - issued reminder advice to the various events, and in a time frame earlier than many other organizations, including government bodies. The onus has always been on the individual event organizers - they are the ones that have the direct responsibility to ensure public safety.
Old 03-16-2020, 03:16 AM
  #54  
franklin_m
Thread Starter
 
franklin_m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: State College, PA
Posts: 3,475
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by tedsander View Post
(Holding my nose, and wading into the mudfest....)

Am I missing something here? All of these events are originated, organized, hosted, etc. by local groups. The AMA provides sanctions, primarily to keep events from impinging on each other. And, of course, specific insurance binders if needed for an event. But they ultimately have almost no control over whether any event is held, or not. It is each group that has the responsibility to hold/not hold their event. Since the AMA issued their advisory about six hours before this thread started, it seems they have done what would be expected - issued reminder advice to the various events, and in a time frame earlier than many other organizations, including government bodies. The onus has always been on the individual event organizers - they are the ones that have the direct responsibility to ensure public safety.
My check of google crawl shows it considerably later than the OP, despite the date AMA put on the post. And then it was only AFTER the Toledo event cancelled and somewhat forced their hand.

But the bigger issue is that AMA wants to act like the "big shot" when it comes to FAA. They contend to the FAA that the "AMA has successfully managed the hobbyist community of model aircraft enthusiasts... (emphasis added)" [note 1]. Note the verb "managed." Not merely deconflicted, but an active role. But when it comes to this, suddenly they don't "manage" any more, but merely act as some sort of administrative clearing house. So which is it? Either they manage, and require the clubs to cancel, or are nothing but admin. If the latter, then stop telling the FAA that they're doing something they're clearly not.

What they should do? Rather than sit back like the NCAA (who's rightfully taking heat for their lack of decisiveness), do what they tell the FAA they're doing, and that is LEAD the model aircraft community. And that means MAKING DECISIONS rather than tossing all that onto the local clubs and let them figure it out. The order is national. There's some 230+ events scheduled over the next 8 weeks.

Will AMA continue to be "NCAA-like" and sit back, or will they stand up and actually lead for once?


[ADD] : I've received emails from Firestone saying what they're doing. Sheetz (convenience store chain) talking about what they're doing. Same for Delta, United, local schools and my church. The other thing that occurs to me is that from 1 March to 5 March, AMA sent three emails to me on RemoteID. Yet here is something that represents a significant health risk to many of it's members, and no email. Zip, nada, nothing. Clearly RemoteID was a priority that was worthy of an email. A virus that could threaten the lives of some AMA members at events? Not even a single email.


Note 1: http://amablog.modelaircraft.org/ama...-of-our-skies/

Last edited by franklin_m; 03-16-2020 at 03:30 AM.
Old 03-16-2020, 04:07 AM
  #55  
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)
 
speedracerntrixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Happy Valley, Oregon
Posts: 7,557
Received 35 Likes on 34 Posts
Default

I say we flood the moderation with " Ban the Troll " requests, it's worked before.
Old 03-16-2020, 08:18 AM
  #56  
franklin_m
Thread Starter
 
franklin_m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: State College, PA
Posts: 3,475
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie View Post
I say we flood the moderation with " Ban the Troll " requests, it's worked before.
You are certainly free to do that. The problem is, it does nothing to change the CDC recommendations.

Now, I am genuinely curious. How do YOU define troll? Is it anyone who is vocal about their issues with AMA? Or is it anyone who is vocal on specific topics? Or vocal beyond some amount of yet to be defined maximum number of posts? Or some other objective quantitative criteria ... which I'd love for you to share so we all know how to stay on YOUR good side.

Or do you just hate me personally?
Old 03-16-2020, 01:38 PM
  #57  
Hydro Junkie
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Marysville, WA
Posts: 8,274
Likes: 0
Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie View Post
Absolutly correct. I would venture even safer then I was while getting gas a few hours ago. Here in Oregon we are not allowed to pump our own gas. We must pull up to the pump, roll down our window, hand the attendant our debit/credit card and tell him/her the amount and grade we require. No telling how many people the attendant had come in contact with during the course of their shift. I only rolled down my window enough to communicate, wore nitrile gloves and used a Clorox wipe on my card when it was returned.
AND THAT IS A BOLD FACED LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE MAKING A STATEMENT LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, to put out the truth in pumping gas in Oregon, I have been told, by several fueling locations across Oregon, that the law no longer requires someone else to pump your gas, BASED ON THE POPULATION of the area the gas station/truck stop is located. Now, in your area, that being the metropolis of Portland, that is the case. It also applies pretty much up and down the I-5 corridor as well as on Highway 101, out on the coast. IT DOES NOT APPLY TO SOME AREAS OF LA GRANDE, BAKER CITY and much of the I-84 corridor. It also doesn't cover a majority of the Highway 97 corridor. I know this because I've had to pump my own gas in many areas of Oregon over the past two years when the wife and I have traveled through.

Last edited by Hydro Junkie; 03-16-2020 at 02:18 PM.
Old 03-16-2020, 02:03 PM
  #58  
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)
 
Propworn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,988
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Hydro Junkie View Post
AND THAT IS A BOLD FACED LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE MAKING A STATEMENT LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, to put out the truth in pumping gas in Oregon, I have been told, by several fueling locations across Oregon, that the law no longer requires someone else to pump your gas, BASED ON THE POPULATION of the area the gas station/truck stop is located. Now, in your area, that being the metropolis of Portland, that is the case. It also applies pretty much up and down the I-5 corridor as well as on Highway 101, out on the coast. IT DOES NOT APPLY TO SOME AREAS OF LA GRANDE, BAKER CITY and much of the I-84 corridor. It also doesn't cover a majority of the Highway 97 corridor. I know this because I've had to pump my own gas in many areas of Oregon over the past two years when the wife and I have traveled through.
WOW your loosing your shid over pumping fuel????????? REALLY! Rubber room time.
Old 03-16-2020, 02:06 PM
  #59  
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)
 
speedracerntrixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Happy Valley, Oregon
Posts: 7,557
Received 35 Likes on 34 Posts
Default

I stand corrected, honest mistake. Everywhere I have been in Oregon I have not been able to pump my own gas. Still DOES NOT change the meaning of my post and I do not appreciate being called a liar. However your rudeness is going to prove a point, Astro criticized me for name calling earlier in this thread, let's see how he feels about you calling another member a liar. I know he won't care which will IMO illustrate that perhaps BOTH of you have your heads up Dr. Troll's rear.
Old 03-16-2020, 02:07 PM
  #60  
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)
 
speedracerntrixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Happy Valley, Oregon
Posts: 7,557
Received 35 Likes on 34 Posts
Default

So as on the weekend of Florida jets there were approximately 70 cases statewide of Covid 19. The state had not advised any events being cancelled but had some comprehensive instructions for additional measures for events dealing with Covid 19. Keep in mind that Florida Jets is an outdoor event where it would be fairly easy to keep some reasonable separation between people.



http://www.floridahealth.gov/disease...atherings.html






Last edited by speedracerntrixie; 03-16-2020 at 02:18 PM.
Old 03-16-2020, 02:07 PM
  #61  
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)
 
speedracerntrixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Happy Valley, Oregon
Posts: 7,557
Received 35 Likes on 34 Posts
Default

During the same weekend there was a huge swap meet in Lebanon Pa. just 90 miles from Franklin's residence. At the time the Governor of Pa. had advised against group meetings. Curious why Franklin was so concerned about Florida Jets hundreds of miles away but failed to mention an indoor swap meet where equipment is being handled by multiple people in an indoor inviroment just 90 miles away from his residence where the possibility exists that some residents of his own community may have attended. Could it be that Florida Jets had an AMA EC member and RCU moderator attend giving Franklin an open door to yet slam the AMA and the EC member because AMA did not override state suggestions and cancel Florida Jets? Hasn't Franklin expressed with prejudice that AMA should not assume a quasi governmental role of overseeing federal policy yet expected AMA to overstep Florida's policy at the time by canceling an event.


https://www.wtae.com/article/coronav...ities/31445301







Last edited by speedracerntrixie; 03-16-2020 at 02:35 PM.
Old 03-16-2020, 02:49 PM
  #62  
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)
 
speedracerntrixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Happy Valley, Oregon
Posts: 7,557
Received 35 Likes on 34 Posts
Default

Now to address Franklin's question, No I do not hate you or anyone else. Hate is a toxic emotion that I will not let it into my life. Do I dislike what you stand for? Absolutely yes. I will oppose anyone who will attack the organization that allows me to enjoy my hobby in the same manner that I have done for over 40 years. IMO I am not the one who had brought this to a personal level, Franklin has. The morning after he was banned from RCG for being a troll I received this PM. Anyone recognize the sentence structure, the tone of the message? To coin one of Franklin's ( the author of this PM ) phrases, THE SIMULARITIES ARE UNCANNY!


Last edited by speedracerntrixie; 03-16-2020 at 02:54 PM.
Old 03-16-2020, 02:51 PM
  #63  
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)
 
Propworn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,988
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie View Post
I stand corrected, honest mistake. Everywhere I have been in Oregon I have not been able to pump my own gas. Still DOES NOT change the meaning of my post and I do not appreciate being called a liar. However your rudeness is going to prove a point, Astro criticized me for name calling earlier in this thread, let's see how he feels about you calling another member a liar. I know he won't care which will IMO illustrate that perhaps BOTH of you have your heads up Dr. Troll's rear.
Hope your not lumping me in with those nutters not only can i see what your saying but if one were to look on the web cash is not acceptable in more n more places. Plastic only.
Old 03-16-2020, 03:19 PM
  #64  
franklin_m
Thread Starter
 
franklin_m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: State College, PA
Posts: 3,475
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie View Post
Now to address Franklin's question, No I do not hate you or anyone else. Hate is a toxic emotion that I will not let it into my life. Do I dislike what you stand for? Absolutely yes. I will oppose anyone who will attack the organization that allows me to enjoy my hobby in the same manner that I have done for over 40 years. IMO I am not the one who had brought this to a personal level, Franklin has.
The AMA missed a huge opportunity here to show genuine leadership nationally - but more importantly they may well have unnecessarily and needlessly exposed their members - all over events that were clearly non-essential and should have been postponed.

Now there's limits on gatherings of more then 10 (ten) for the next two weeks. Today our Governor ordered all non-essential businesses closed for at least two weeks. And that includes community and recreation centers; gyms; hair and nail salons, along with spas; casinos; concert venues; theaters; sporting event venues and golf courses; and retail facilities, including shopping malls. And Ohio Governor recommended those over 65 to avoid contacts with others "at all costs." Why? Because their decision to accept risk carries public consequences - unnecessary and wholly avoidable burden on the public healthcare resources. And it's going to get worse before it gets better. Will AMA continue the "hands off" approach or will they now come right out and recommend cancelling? This is about protecting a big portion of the membership that are the most vulnerable to this virus.

But ultimately, it comes down to the two different courses of action and comparing each for the consequences of being wrong:

  • IF the AMA followed MY preferred course of action and cancelled everything: Say that's the wrong thing to do. The only consequence would have been, at at worst, the loss of some money.
  • If the AMA followed YOUR recommendation - and not cancel everything (what they did): Say that's the wrong thing to do. The consequence of that could be countless AMA members exposed needlessly to a potentially life threatening illness.
Old 03-16-2020, 03:43 PM
  #65  
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)
 
speedracerntrixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Happy Valley, Oregon
Posts: 7,557
Received 35 Likes on 34 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Propworn View Post
Hope your not lumping me in with those nutters not only can i see what your saying but if one were to look on the web cash is not acceptable in more n more places. Plastic only.

Not referring to you Dennis. After more research I'm finding the the Majority of gas stations in Oregon are full service. Hydro once again is simply showing his true colors.
Old 03-16-2020, 03:50 PM
  #66  
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)
 
speedracerntrixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Happy Valley, Oregon
Posts: 7,557
Received 35 Likes on 34 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by franklin_m View Post
The AMA missed a huge opportunity here to show genuine leadership nationally - but more importantly they may well have unnecessarily and needlessly exposed their members - all over events that were clearly non-essential and should have been postponed.

Now there's limits on gatherings of more then 10 (ten) for the next two weeks. Today our Governor ordered all non-essential businesses closed for at least two weeks. And that includes community and recreation centers; gyms; hair and nail salons, along with spas; casinos; concert venues; theaters; sporting event venues and golf courses; and retail facilities, including shopping malls. And Ohio Governor recommended those over 65 to avoid contacts with others "at all costs." Why? Because their decision to accept risk carries public consequences - unnecessary and wholly avoidable burden on the public healthcare resources. And it's going to get worse before it gets better. Will AMA continue the "hands off" approach or will they now come right out and recommend cancelling? This is about protecting a big portion of the membership that are the most vulnerable to this virus.

But ultimately, it comes down to the two different courses of action and comparing each for the consequences of being wrong:
  • IF the AMA followed MY preferred course of action and cancelled everything: Say that's the wrong thing to do. The only consequence would have been, at at worst, the loss of some money.
  • If the AMA followed YOUR recommendation - and not cancel everything (what they did): Say that's the wrong thing to do. The consequence of that could be countless AMA members exposed needlessly to a potentially life threatening illness.
Um....Dr. Troll, please show me where I reccomended that events not be cancelled. What I said is that we should be following federal and state guidelines on gatherings and IMO it is not up to the AMA to do a blanket cancellation on everything.


Now do you care to answer why you apparently were not concerned about the swap meet ( one of the nations largest ) just 90 miles from you and your family or are you just going to continue to post a bunch of BS and bury it a page or two and hope people don't figure out that this entire thread is nothing but your latest trolling effort?
Old 03-16-2020, 04:07 PM
  #67  
franklin_m
Thread Starter
 
franklin_m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: State College, PA
Posts: 3,475
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie View Post
Um....Dr. Troll, please show me where I reccomended that events not be cancelled. What I said is that we should be following federal and state guidelines on gatherings and IMO it is not up to the AMA to do a blanket cancellation on everything.


Now do you care to answer why you apparently were not concerned about the swap meet ( one of the nations largest ) just 90 miles from you and your family or are you just going to continue to post a bunch of BS and bury it a page or two and hope people don't figure out that this entire thread is nothing but your latest trolling effort?
I'm interested in NOT exposing AMA members, many of which are disproportionately in high risk groups, to this virus. I was not aware of the event you mentioned, or yes I would be opposed to it as well. I would love to see AMA send an email to all members asking them to NOT attend any event for the next two weeks. Mel Brooks son just did a great PSA on the dangers of a seemingly healthy person having contact with others ... only to find out later they were actually a carrier. It's about preventing contact - and the surest way to do that is to cancel events.
Old 03-16-2020, 04:50 PM
  #68  
astrohog
My Feedback: (1)
 
astrohog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Bellingham, WA
Posts: 2,065
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie View Post
I stand corrected, honest mistake. Everywhere I have been in Oregon I have not been able to pump my own gas. Still DOES NOT change the meaning of my post and I do not appreciate being called a liar. However your rudeness is going to prove a point, Astro criticized me for name calling earlier in this thread, let's see how he feels about you calling another member a liar. I know he won't care which will IMO illustrate that perhaps BOTH of you have your heads up Dr. Troll's rear.
You call someone a name in just about every one of your posts (FACT). That makes you fair game for being called names by other members. If you happen to drop a, what do you call it, "term of endearment" in the heat of debate once in awhile, I get it, we all do it, but you do it in nearly every post and it really doesn't add to the conversation at hand.

As far as you being called a liar? You DID make statements that were not entirely true.......Hydro posted that your information was a lie (it was, in fact, not entirely true), and you run around butt-hurt that someone called you a liar? I say maybe you should check your tender feelings at the door and quit calling others names, if you can't take the repercussions. Thse who live in glass houses.......well, you know the rest.

Astro
Old 03-16-2020, 04:59 PM
  #69  
astrohog
My Feedback: (1)
 
astrohog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Bellingham, WA
Posts: 2,065
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie View Post
I dislike what you stand for? Absolutely yes. I will oppose anyone who will attack the organization
NOW it is clear that there is no hope for any kind of peaceful accord in these threads, as long as there are people that have a different opinion than yours! So much for engaging discussions and a place for ALL opinions to have a discussion.

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie
IMO I am not the one who had brought this to a personal level, Franklin has.
I absolutely disagree with this statement! There has undoubtedly been personal attacks thrown by all of us. For you to not take any personal responsibility speaks wonders about who you are, not to mention that you show no sign of even trying to stop your own personal attacks on others, despite whining for there to be peaceful accord in these threads!

Astro
Old 03-16-2020, 05:06 PM
  #70  
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)
 
speedracerntrixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Happy Valley, Oregon
Posts: 7,557
Received 35 Likes on 34 Posts
Default

LOL Porky, I'm far from being butt hurt. I have come to expect this from the trolling triplets. I point out that your master is so focused on tearing down the AMA that he can't keep track of what's happening in his own back yard and his bridesmaids come running in pointing out a small mistake I made. By all means tell me where I can send the capes for you superheroes. What are you two going to do for entertainment after Frankie gets banned?
Old 03-16-2020, 05:12 PM
  #71  
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)
 
speedracerntrixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Happy Valley, Oregon
Posts: 7,557
Received 35 Likes on 34 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by astrohog View Post
NOW it is clear that there is no hope for any kind of peaceful accord in these threads, as long as there are people that have a different opinion than yours! So much for engaging discussions and a place for ALL opinions to have a discussion.


I absolutely disagree with this statement! There has undoubtedly been personal attacks thrown by all of us. For you to not take any personal responsibility speaks wonders about who you are, not to mention that you show no sign of even trying to stop your own personal attacks on others, despite whining for there to be peaceful accord in these threads!

Astro

I guess you didn't comprehend the PM your master sent after he was banned the numbers there is my home address as in he was boasting about knowing where I live. That my narrow minded friend is a threat. Since you are one for facts.........FRANKLIN WAS BANNED FROM RCG FOR BEING A TROLL that is FACT and it was for exactly the same behavior that he exhibits here.
Old 03-16-2020, 05:56 PM
  #72  
FUTABA-RC
 
FUTABA-RC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 741
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by franklin_m View Post
"Therefore, CDC, in accordance with its guidance for large events and mass gatherings, recommends that for the next 8 weeks, organizers (whether groups or individuals) cancel or postpone in-person events that consist of 50 people or more throughout the United States (emphasis added)."

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...-covid-19.html
Cool. The next event I am going to is next weekend with 19 participants.
Old 03-16-2020, 06:03 PM
  #73  
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)
 
speedracerntrixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Happy Valley, Oregon
Posts: 7,557
Received 35 Likes on 34 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by FUTABA-RC View Post
Cool. The next event I am going to is next weekend with 19 participants.
Good luck Bill, wish I could join you. Did some PM on the Surpa and it's ready to go. May make Visalia this year.

Old 03-16-2020, 06:10 PM
  #74  
franklin_m
Thread Starter
 
franklin_m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: State College, PA
Posts: 3,475
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by FUTABA-RC View Post
Cool. The next event I am going to is next weekend with 19 participants.
As of this afternoon, the recommendation is to avoid groups of ten or more (note 1). Not sure what state you're in, but many Governors are closing non-essential businesses. Here in PA that includes community groups. Starts tonight for us.


Note 1: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...-people-132323
Old 03-16-2020, 06:13 PM
  #75  
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)
 
Propworn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,988
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie View Post
I have come to expect this from the trolling triplets.
Is this like having the three stooges as your campaign team when running for office? LOL

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.