Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

AMA / MAAC reciprocal agreement ends......

Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

AMA / MAAC reciprocal agreement ends......

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2021, 10:40 PM
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Hydro Junkie
You sure you're not thinking the Blue Water Bridge? I know we paid a toll to cross that one, but I don't remember paying any tolls crossing the Ambassador Bridge in March 2010. Come to think about it, we didn't pay any tolls to cross the Rainbow Bridge at Niagara Falls in June 2007 either
LOL your so full of it every one of those were built as toll bridges. Even pedestrians paid a toll to walk across. Must be the altitude when you crossed that has affected your memory. LOL
Old 12-24-2021, 11:44 PM
Hydro Junkie

Received 130 Likes on 123 Posts

Altitude has nothing to do with anything. Then again, I suppose you're going to say that you lived in Sarnia in 1997 when the Blue Water was built, Windsor in 1927 when the Ambassador was built and Niagara Falls in 1940 when the Rainbow was built so that you would have knowledge of each bridge's construction, city council records on how each was going to be paid for and any other information kept on each bridge
Old 12-25-2021, 12:34 AM
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Don't be stupid you can look it up tells you if it was built as a toll bridge or not. Before you spin one more of your BS tales at least get your facts straight. Didn't ya run it by Grue first for fact checking.

Last edited by Propworn; 12-25-2021 at 09:04 AM.