Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

AMA getting above 400 AGL - Not so successful

Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

AMA getting above 400 AGL - Not so successful

Old 06-19-2022, 10:24 AM
astrohog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie View Post
In this particular case then the 182 pilot was not to fly under 500í as his flight path placed him over Hwy 101 at times. Having spent time in California Iím confident you can imagine what that 2 lane section of 101 just 8 miles south of San Jose on a weekday at 5:00 PM.
Then there is the fact that you are expecting others to follow the rules when you do not feel the need to yourself. i.e. your theory that they are not actively enforcing them, therefore they must not apply.

Rather hypocritical, no?

Most people do not understand the amount of trust and responsibility that the FAA puts on, and expects from those who are users of the airspace they are responsible to control.

Astro
Old 06-22-2022, 01:14 PM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 136 Likes on 118 Posts

More like they arenít being enforced so even the FAA may realize that flying model airplanes over 400í is not a safety issue. The number of incidents involving model airplanes colliding with manned aircraft would support that assumption.

Either way, almost all of my flying this year has been well below 400í. Not quite the outlaw you like to make me out to be.

Old 06-22-2022, 01:20 PM
astrohog

More like they aren’t being enforced so even the FAA may realize that flying model airplanes over 400’ is not a safety issue. The number of incidents involving model airplanes colliding with manned aircraft would support that assumption.
Once again, you move the goalpost to fit your narrative. Not only are you very transparent, it's rather childish and is getting old.

Astro
Old 06-22-2022, 02:03 PM
speedracerntrixie

LOL, so predictable. You know, you do have the power to ignore me.
Old 06-22-2022, 02:11 PM
astrohog

LOL, so predictable. You know, you do have the power to ignore me.
Yes, you are very predictable, always doubling-down on your righteousness, despite all of the evidence to the contrary.

I COULD ignore you, but that would just be allowing your nonsense to stand as if it were true.

Astro
Old 06-22-2022, 02:32 PM
speedracerntrixie

Up to you, Your choice to get worked up over something/someone that has zero influence over your life.
Old 06-22-2022, 05:23 PM
astrohog

Up to you, Your choice to get worked up over something/someone that has zero influence over your life.
Who is worked up? You?

Astro
Old 06-22-2022, 09:51 PM
ECHO24

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by astrohog View Post
Who is worked up? You?

Astro
Good Lord, how does someone become so obsessed with putting their thought in print - 40 out of the last 100 posts?
Can anyone quote one fact shared? One insight? If there was he is so obnoxious and belligerent it was
lost in the stream of nonstop verbal chaff.
Old 06-23-2022, 05:16 AM
astrohog

Originally Posted by ECHO24 View Post
Good Lord, how does someone become so obsessed with putting their thought in print - 40 out of the last 100 posts?
Can anyone quote one fact shared? One insight? If there was he is so obnoxious and belligerent it was
lost in the stream of nonstop verbal chaff.
Unfortunately, I had to repeat the facts 40 times. Each time Speedy or someone else would make up some wild scenario in which to support their narrative. Too bad you don't comprehend well.

Astro.
Old 06-23-2022, 10:05 AM
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Angry

Unfortunately, I had to repeat the facts 40 times. Each time Speedy or someone else would make up some wild scenario in which to support their narrative. Too bad you don't comprehend well.

Astro.
Just 40 times????? Now you're just being modest Astroparrot.
Old 06-23-2022, 11:00 AM
astrohog

Originally Posted by Propworn View Post
Just 40 times????? Now you're just being modest Astroparrot.
A bit of modesty is needed when engaging in discussions here, you (and others) should try it once in awhile.

Astro
Old 06-23-2022, 11:37 AM
Hydro Junkie

Received 116 Likes on 110 Posts

Geez guys, can we give it a rest for a while? I've actually been staying out of this place just to get a break from all the stuff
Old 06-23-2022, 05:07 PM
Propworn

A bit of modesty is needed when engaging in discussions here, you (and others) should try it once in awhile.

Astro
I don't think modesty is your strong suit. You try and HOG the whole topic even when you have nothing relevant to add to it. I think Speedy is just pinging you to see how Abe Normal you will get. He's doing a good job at it, I must say.

Last edited by Propworn; 06-23-2022 at 05:09 PM.
Old 06-23-2022, 07:04 PM
astrohog

I don't think modesty is your strong suit. You try and HOG the whole topic even when you have nothing relevant to add to it. I think Speedy is just pinging you to see how Abe Normal you will get. He's doing a good job at it, I must say.
Just like you don't seem to be able to distinguish fact from fiction, I don't think you understand modesty.

Astro
Old 06-23-2022, 11:13 PM
Propworn

Speedy in answer to your humorous pm hes like the old rock em sockem robots where anyone can push his buttons. Its not even a challenge any more. Like arguing with an old guy with his fly open hard to keep a straight face
Old 06-24-2022, 05:05 AM
astrohog

Speedy in answer to your humorous pm hes like the old rock em sockem robots where anyone can push his buttons. Its not even a challenge any more. Like arguing with an old guy with his fly open hard to keep a straight face
You DO understand how transparent and childish it is for two adults in a toy airplane forum to communicate via PM's and then post about it publicly, don't you? It really does show how immature both of you really are and speaks to the moral fabric that the two of you are really built on. Most kids outgrow that behavior by the time they reach puberty and discover girls. Actually, your behavior here is more akin to the, "teenage bad girls club". Keep on trollin'.....
SAD.

Astro
Old 06-24-2022, 05:31 AM
speedracerntrixie

Just like you don't seem to be able to distinguish fact from fiction, I don't think you understand modesty.

Astro

I see some childish behavior right here. Common theme with you is if someone doesnít agree with you then you take cheap shots at their mental capacity or throw labels on them such as ď Narcissistic ď. By now most of us have figured out that attempting to force other people into what you want/expect them to be is quite futile. Everyone comes from a different background and different experiences. Your failure to accept that just illustrates how shallow and short minded you are.
Old 06-24-2022, 06:15 AM
astrohog

I see some childish behavior right here. Common theme with you is if someone doesn’t agree with you then you take cheap shots at their mental capacity or throw labels on them such as “ Narcissistic “. By now most of us have figured out that attempting to force other people into what you want/expect them to be is quite futile. Everyone comes from a different background and different experiences. Your failure to accept that just illustrates how shallow and short minded you are.
What you fail to understand is that my words have meaning. Narcissist is a word. It has meaning.
nar∑cis∑sist
/ˈnšrsəsəst/

noun
  1. a person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves.
    "narcissists who think the world revolves around them"
I have applied that word to you, because your behavior here clearly exemplifies narcissistic behavior, unlike the derogatory slang terms you and Prop use to troll me.

My posts, unlike yours and Props', provide actual support for my stance instead of the continued and repeated fallacious statements repeatedly employed by you.

"By now most of us have figured out that attempting to force other people into what you want/expect them to be is quite futile.", is yet another of your statements that proves you have no clue about the actual beneficial discourse that init and I discussed earlier in this thread and that reasonable adults commonly have. I have never tried to force anyone into, "what I want/expect them to be", rather, I prefer to present the facts that will lead people into having a better understanding of the truth/reality/facts. One can only lead a horse to the water, the rest is up to the horse to do on his own. I have no desire to force him to drink. You repeatedly fail to understand that. I could care less if you wish to continue to live in your tiny, delusional, self-important world of toy airplanes and ignore the reality around you.

You can desperately cling to your baseless claims, childish name-calling, logical fallacies and your own self-delusions but it simply does not make them any more real.

Astro
Old 06-24-2022, 07:18 AM
speedracerntrixie

If you really didnít care you would shut your trap. If you think that I am the only person who has noticed your need to have the last word in every disagreement you would be dead wrong. As to moral fiber, look in the mirror. You side with the biggest liar in this forum. One who accuses others of having troll accounts then makes a troll account on a site that he has been banned from and outright lies about his career. Hmm birds of a feather? Notice that I have brought this up several times and he has yet to deny it. Call it what it is, you and I simply donít like one another and you act upon that dislike whenever you can. Be a man and at least own up to it. However disagreeing with me at every turn simply because of a dislike is very childish. Enough with you and your high school personality, Iím going flying.
Old 06-24-2022, 07:37 AM
astrohog

If you really didnít care you would shut your trap. If you think that I am the only person who has noticed your need to have the last word in every disagreement you would be dead wrong. As to moral fiber, look in the mirror. You side with the biggest liar in this forum. One who accuses others of having troll accounts then makes a troll account on a site that he has been banned from and outright lies about his career. Hmm birds of a feather? Notice that I have brought this up several times and he has yet to deny it. Call it what it is, you and I simply donít like one another and you act upon that dislike whenever you can. Be a man and at least own up to it. However disagreeing with me at every turn simply because of a dislike is very childish. Enough with you and your high school personality, Iím going flying.
I will continue to post as long as you make untrue claims.

Your claim that I dislike you is simply untrue. I act on your untrue and baseless claims. Period. It is clear you do not like being called out and proven wrong, that is the REAL reason for this discourse. Period.

Moral fiber? LOL.
"You side with the biggest liar in this forum". Again, untrue. I have sided with factual data that Franklin has presented, but you are too obtuse and immature to discern siding with facts and statements and taking sides.

Why are you bringing Franklin's dirty laundry into this thread? His actions have no bearing on this whatsoever. You use yet another logical fallacy when you attempt to allude that because of some indiscretion of his, that somehow, his facts are not true? Another example of your use of fallacious narrative.

To use another member as impetus to try and discredit me is exactly what you call, "Childish" and, "High school behavior".

I look myself in the mirror everyday, maybe you should take some of your own advice.

Astro
Old 06-24-2022, 04:13 PM
flyboy2610

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Old 06-24-2022, 07:19 PM
astrohog

Thatís original.

Astro
Old 06-25-2022, 07:15 AM
speedracerntrixie

I like this one myself.I didnít write it but I think it hits the nail squarely on the head.

Old 06-25-2022, 07:48 AM
astrohog

I like this one myself.I didnít write it but I think it hits the nail squarely on the head.

Glad you found a good psychiatrist. Looks like he diagnosed it perfectly on your first visit!

Astro
Old 06-27-2022, 10:26 AM
mach5nchimchim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I will continue to post as long as you make untrue claims.

Your claim that I dislike you is simply untrue. I act on your untrue and baseless claims. Period. It is clear you do not like being called out and proven wrong, that is the REAL reason for this discourse. Period.

Moral fiber? LOL.
"You side with the biggest liar in this forum". Again, untrue. I have sided with factual data that Franklin has presented, but you are too obtuse and immature to discern siding with facts and statements and taking sides.

Why are you bringing Franklin's dirty laundry into this thread? His actions have no bearing on this whatsoever. You use yet another logical fallacy when you attempt to allude that because of some indiscretion of his, that somehow, his facts are not true? Another example of your use of fallacious narrative.

To use another member as impetus to try and discredit me is exactly what you call, "Childish" and, "High school behavior".

I look myself in the mirror everyday, maybe you should take some of your own advice.

Astro
and What's your fascination with Franklin? Do you want him to be your co-pilot?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.