Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

AMA Mar Rationalization of Breaking Rules

Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

AMA Mar Rationalization of Breaking Rules

Old 01-12-2023, 02:51 PM
combatpigg
My Feedback: (3)

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Propworn
Originally
Your last several posts simply repeating yourself speaks for itself. Hardly original not even entertaining, really reaching for some sort of reaction.
Spoken like an easily manipulated and silenced MINION...with a British Royal Subject pedigree....
It figures that someone like you would rather allow the Liars and Hypocrites to roam freely and unopposed.
Were you one of Easy Tiger's minions...?
Old 01-12-2023, 02:52 PM
combatpigg

Originally Posted by ECHO24
Neither does forumpigg. His hobby is kiddie troll pool with his giant photos and GIFs.
Originally Posted by ECHO24 View Post
Getting all worked up like that isn't good for the old ticker. Might want to slow down a bit. Chatter monkey be gitt'n real with suggesting Propworm needs a bullet through his head.

LOOK AT SERIAL LIAR / DRAMA QUEEN ECHO MAKING ANOTHER FALSE CLAIM

Old 01-12-2023, 03:15 PM
ECHO24

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No one remembers or cares what the thread was about. Same with all the others vandalized by trolling.
Old 01-12-2023, 03:17 PM
combatpigg

No one remembers or cares what the thread was about. Same with all the others vandalized by trolling.
Originally Posted by ECHO24View Post
Getting all worked up like that isn't good for the old ticker. Might want to slow down a bit. Chatter monkey be gitt'n real with suggesting Propworm needs a bullet through his head.

LOOK AT SERIAL LIAR / DRAMA QUEEN ECHO MAKING ANOTHER FALSE CLAIM

Old 01-12-2023, 03:29 PM
ECHO24

Originally Posted by Hydro Junkie
Maybe we should ship you over to Afghanistan and see if you still think it fits better. Maybe, if you [Propworn] get a bullet through the head or a leg blown off, you will change your tune a bit.
Maybe the fourth time will do the trick.
Old 01-12-2023, 03:50 PM
combatpigg

Maybe the fourth time will do the trick.
Ooops...looks like I was wrong. I looked back through his posts and did not see this.
My apologies for accusing you of lying about this.
Notice that I am man enough and honest enough to admit when I am wrong.....UNLIKE YOU

Last edited by combatpigg; 01-12-2023 at 03:53 PM.
Old 01-12-2023, 08:27 PM
ECHO24

Originally Posted by combatpigg
Ooops...looks like I was wrong. I looked back through his posts and did not see this.
My apologies for accusing you of lying about this.
Notice that I am man enough and honest enough to admit when I am wrong.....UNLIKE YOU
The only thing "wrong" is you took a shine to me, showed up here trolling my posts through 10 threads.

It's your inner demons acting out, like with TheEdge. Not my problem.
Old 01-12-2023, 08:41 PM
combatpigg

The only thing "wrong" is you took a shine to me, showed up here trolling my posts through 10 threads.

It's your inner demons acting out, like with TheEdge. Not my problem.
Nope.
Frst thing I saw when I showed up at this forum was your deliberate trolling of Franklin, your frequent and compulsive disrespect for the truth and your non stop Drama Queenery after every time I had to take you to the Wood Shed...
The number of times you have failed to answer my challenges to prove your numerous wild claims [LIES] are true.... is crystal clear to anyone who has been monitoring these threads.
You aren't enough of a man to admit to yourself that you are a compulsive liar and that you need professional help
So..continue to channel that "INNER POS" of yours because it is pure entertainment for those of us who get a kick out of seeing Compulsive Liars like you doing your thing...!!
Old 01-12-2023, 08:55 PM
ECHO24

I'm not here for your group therapy. Work that crap out on your own.
Old 01-12-2023, 08:58 PM
combatpigg

Nope.
Frst thing I saw when I showed up at this forum was your deliberate trolling of Franklin, your frequent and compulsive disrespect for the truth and your non stop Drama Queenery after every time I had to take you to the Wood Shed...
The number of times you have failed to answer my challenges to prove your numerous wild claims [LIES] are true.... is crystal clear to anyone who has been monitoring these threads.
You aren't enough of a man to admit to yourself that you are a compulsive liar and that you need professional help
So..continue to channel that "INNER POS" of yours because it is pure entertainment for those of us who get a kick out of seeing Compulsive Liars like you doing your thing...!!

Old 01-12-2023, 09:09 PM
astrohog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

You're obviously here for our entertainment. You're pretty good at being the court jester......
Got any other tricks up your sleeve?

Astro
Old 01-12-2023, 09:19 PM
ECHO24

Wherever he came from this dude is a basket case.
Old 01-12-2023, 09:20 PM
ECHO24

Originally Posted by astrohog
You're obviously here for our entertainment. You're pretty good at being the court jester......
Got any other tricks up your sleeve?

Astro
The other swine getting on the crazy train.
Old 01-12-2023, 09:24 PM
ECHO24

Making sure this never get back on the RC flying hobby is job one for these trolls.
Old 01-13-2023, 05:43 AM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts

LOL,, any of you calling each other trolls is to much irony, you're all equally guilty of trolling each other

What even happened to RCKen??,, Damn Andy this stuff didn't used to be tolerated,, I guess RCU is just a trolling free for all know
Old 01-13-2023, 07:38 AM
Propworn

Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by scale only 4 me
LOL,, any of you calling each other trolls is to much irony, you're all equally guilty of trolling each other

What even happened to RCKen??,, Damn Andy this stuff didn't used to be tolerated,, I guess RCU is just a trolling free for all know
I think they leave them here, so they only screw up one topic with the antics. Notice how many of them there actually are? Even Franklin knows when it's getting stupid, and he distances himself from the minions and their antics.

Last edited by Propworn; 01-13-2023 at 07:48 AM.
Old 01-13-2023, 07:40 AM
astrohog

I think they leave them here so they only screw up one topic with the antics.
LOL. You act like he wasn't including you in his troll comments!

Comedy gold right there!

Astro
Old 01-13-2023, 08:09 AM
ECHO24

These three never post anything themselves on AMA, the FAA or RC flying. They're only troll other posts. Astro will argue about club insurance but that's about it.

The other two never. It's some kind of personal struggle, as with Hydro saying Propworm needs a bullet through the head. combatpigg doesn't know me from Adam yet showed up last week prepared for battle trolling my posts in 10 threads. I've tried a couple of times to get things back on topic and posted two new threads since.

Last edited by ECHO24; 01-13-2023 at 08:31 AM.
Old 01-13-2023, 08:19 AM
ECHO24

This particular thread by Franklin, if anyone remembers, is his indictment of AMA's "safety culture" over one incident with a club on a shared-use property with horse trails, and from what it sounds the club is trying to works things out and be a good neighbor. One thing they probably won't do again is talk about it publicly.
Old 01-13-2023, 08:39 AM
TheEdge
My Feedback: (788)

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts
Default What ever happened to Moderation

Andy the Community Moderator is here, just watching, maybe enjoying.

Makes one wonder what being a Community Moderator entails these days.

Old 01-13-2023, 08:49 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 339 Likes on 271 Posts

Not here, as an EC member I can't moderate AMA forums.

Let RCKen know.if you don't feel your tickets are being addressed, I'm required to be hands off here.
Old 01-13-2023, 09:00 AM
TheEdge
My Feedback: (788)

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Whats your take on it?

Originally Posted by BarracudaHockey
Not here, as an EC member I can't moderate AMA forums.

Let RCKen know.if you don't feel your tickets are being addressed, I'm required to be hands off here.
Do you think that what is taking place here is acceptable?
Old 01-13-2023, 09:50 AM
Hydro Junkie

Received 130 Likes on 123 Posts

These three never post anything themselves on AMA, the FAA or RC flying. They're only troll other posts. Astro will argue about club insurance but that's about it.

The other two never. It's some kind of personal struggle, as with Hydro saying Propworm needs a bullet through the head. combatpigg doesn't know me from Adam yet showed up last week prepared for battle trolling my posts in 10 threads. I've tried a couple of times to get things back on topic and posted two new threads since.
And, once again, you misquoted what I said. It was started by Propworn's post, leading off this exchange:
Did Franklin give all his minions rubber chickens and instruct you to slap everyone else in the sandbox LOL!!!!!!
Which was followed by this, in response to a post from CP:
Naw just having my morning coffee thought I'd check and see how the kids in the sandbox are getting along.
And after some interaction between Propworn and others, I made the following post:
So, I'm now not only a "minion", I'm "a kid in the sandbox"? I'm sorry, but NOT HARDLY. You won't see many veterans allowing someone to call them a kid in the sandbox, at least not without making the person pay for it with lost teeth or broken bones. The US military members do use the term "sand box", but do so to refer to Iraq and Afghanistan and not as someplace they are going to have fun. It's normally used with trepidation or a bit of fear due to the many ways someone could be killed by snipers, improvised explosive devices or other just as deadly tactics. THEREFORE, it would be much appreciated that you don't use the term SANDBOX when referring to those of us you disagree with, ESPECIALLY ME!!!!!!
As can be easily seen, I was defending the honor of those that have been sent into "hot zones" in the middle east, among them being the 2000+ that came home in a box instead of a seat on a jetliner. Instead of seeing my point, Propworn posted this, probably just to egg me on:
LOL what a twit how about litter box then? NAWWWWW Sandbox suits you better.
Of course, Propworn didn't get the point or, if he did, he ignored it. To give him a sense of how dangerous that part of the world is, I posted this:
Maybe we should ship you over to Afghanistan and see if you still think it fits better. Maybe, if you get a bullet through the head or a leg blown off, you will change your tune a bit.
Obviously, Echo ignored the part that is bolded in this post. He even went so far as to reword the part in italics:
As can be easily seen, Echo didn't get the message, as per the fact that he reworded my post. He just took a fraction of my post and manipulated it to change its meaning.

Last edited by Hydro Junkie; 01-13-2023 at 10:00 AM.
Old 01-13-2023, 10:05 AM
astrohog

Obviously, Echo ignored the part that is bolded in this post. He even went so far as to reword the part in italics:

As can be easily seen, Echo didn't get the message, as per the fact that he reworded my post. He just took a fraction of my post and manipulated it to change its meaning.
No, hydro, both of those guys get it, they just have no respect for anyone but themselves, and their fragile, toy airplane egos. Sad.

Astro
Old 01-13-2023, 11:33 AM
Hydro Junkie

Received 130 Likes on 123 Posts

I know, it's all about controlling the narrative and manipulating the people involved.
Too bad these clowns don't have to deal with what those that are/were deployed to hot zones have to deal with. In my case, I was faced with a pair of AK-47s, several machete's, several knives and pitchforks while being totally unarmed. When you think about it, I SHOULD REALLY BE DEAD RIGHT NOW INSTEAD OF TYPING THIS WHILE AT WORK!!!! What they should have done is give me the standard Colt 45 semi-auto with a couple of clips of ammunition. Had they done so, the situation would have been defused fairly quickly with a few rounds fired at the two guys with the AKs. I wouldn't have needed to kill them, either. Just hitting one would have probably stopped them since, as is well documented, resistance will slow or stop any plan when resistance isn't expected.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.