Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
AMA Mar Rationalization of Breaking Rules >

AMA Mar Rationalization of Breaking Rules

Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

AMA Mar Rationalization of Breaking Rules

Old 01-04-2023, 09:11 PM
My Feedback: (3)

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by ECHO24
That kind of respect?

I accept your feeble surrender..........I really do hope the thread you so proudly launched about your little toy plane gets some much deserved attention ....!!!
It's very easy to see how frustrated you are about your failures..but blaming me for "burying" one of your failured scratch build threads is beyond belief.
Another example of you desperately grasping for straws when you import that sort of silly DRAMA QUEENERY to this forum...

Old 01-04-2023, 09:14 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey init, when the foci was on Lokai what was the foamy you went out flying? I have a couple that are great RC planes
Old 01-04-2023, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by combatpigg
I accept your feeble surrender..........I really do hope the thread you so proudly launched about your little toy plane gets some much deserved attention ....!!!
It's very easy to see how frustrated you are about your failures..but blaming me for "burying" one of your failured scratch build threads
Another would be RCer, this one dreaming about a Goldberg Biplane he'll never have. Control line? Not that there's anything wrong with it.
Old 01-04-2023, 09:27 PM

Where did this guy crap out those 20,000 plus comments?
Old 01-04-2023, 09:42 PM

Where did this guy crap out those 20,000 plus comments?
Mostly at the 1/2A forum and the Extreme Speed Forum.
I also flew AMA C/L Combat for 20 years.
Go ahead and keep telling yourself that I never built a Goldberg Ultimate Bipe if that's what it takes to soothe your frazzled nerves...!!!

Last edited by combatpigg; 01-04-2023 at 09:44 PM.
Old 01-04-2023, 09:49 PM

This hillbilly doesn't even know what sub-250 grams is or why anyone would be interested.
Old 01-04-2023, 10:01 PM

This hillbilly doesn't even know what sub-250 grams is or why anyone would be interested.
Too funny...!!!
When you saw that I placed a post above your failed thread in the Scratch Build Forum ..YOU THREW A MAJOR HISSY FIT...!!!

Last edited by combatpigg; 01-04-2023 at 10:04 PM.
Old 01-04-2023, 10:33 PM

"Special" is what they used to call it. 20,000 plus and counting. Hey anymodeler, see if you can top that with one of your essays.
Old 01-04-2023, 10:44 PM

I read that people are snorting gabapentin now.
Old 01-04-2023, 10:54 PM

Received 130 Likes on 123 Posts

Really? People are snorting an anticonvulsant or antiepileptic drug. For what benefit? Will it make you high like cocaine or affect your brain like marijuana? Please give us the source of this revelation so we can read it for ourselves
Old 01-05-2023, 04:46 AM

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts

YES..something like this would be about money. What was the dollar amount...
You either know.. or you don't know..or you DO KNOW but are too embarrassed to admit what that number is right now...!!!
So why would I be embarassed? Why would I care what was the proposed dollar value? It was never dicussed I am of the opinion those who serve should be recognized for their service and any discount towards that end is appreciated.

Let.......me......explain.....it......to......you. .....slowly......pochop.......I.....have.......no. ......idea.......on.....the.......amount........it .......was........not........discussed.
Old 01-05-2023, 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by Propworn
So why would I be embarassed? Why would I care what was the proposed dollar value? It was never dicussed I am of the opinion those who serve should be recognized for their service and any discount towards that end is appreciated.

Let.......me......explain.....it......to......you. .....slowly......pochop.......I.....have.......no. ......idea.......on.....the.......amount........it .......was........not........discussed.
If the AMA was only going to give the military a tiny discount in exchange for demanding high praise from the military [and who knows what else] ..then your "EVIL FRANKLIN NARRATIVE" looks very weak.
Not only that but unless you know the whole story..then what you submitted here is a great big steaming pile of innuendo and reckless heresay.
Old 01-05-2023, 07:49 AM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Since Echo asked so nicely for my contribution, at this point this is about all that can be said about this thread ...

Last edited by aymodeler; 01-05-2023 at 07:51 AM.
Old 01-05-2023, 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by aymodeler
Since Echo asked so nicely for my contribution, at this point this is about all that can be said about this thread ...

Maybe while you're at it you could cheer Echo up and post some nice things to say about the poor little plane he submitted to the Scratch Built Forum...?
Old 01-05-2023, 10:00 AM

No Adderall required.

Old 01-05-2023, 10:18 AM

No Adderall required.

More dishonesty from you.
The thread you were kicking and screaming about losing "TOP BILLING" at the scratch builders forum was this one....Sub-250 gram 50" WS Glider Open-Source STL files. - RCU Forums (rcuniverse.com)
Don't you get tired of having others prove what a liar you are...?
Old 01-05-2023, 10:45 AM

Received 30 Likes on 24 Posts

If the AMA was only going to give the military a tiny discount in exchange for demanding high praise from the military [and who knows what else] ..then your "EVIL FRANKLIN NARRATIVE" looks very weak.
Not only that but unless you know the whole story..then what you submitted here is a great big steaming pile of innuendo and reckless heresay.
Pochop the EC explanation given in a business like manner, straightforward and without your verbal diarrhea is in my opinion much more reliable and informative than what you have been representing on this topic.
Old 01-05-2023, 11:16 AM

IIRC, the AMA would only discount for E-5 and below. In their opinion, anyone who made higher rank could afford to pay the full price. But now you have a problem. If someone was given a discounted membership, what would happen if they were promoted to E-6, W-1 or O-1? Would they be required to report that to the AMA? What if someone was given a discharge from the military? Would they have to report that or would being a veteran still suffice? Unfortunately, all these variables didn't seem to be addressed in the discussions. Something else that wasn't mentioned is that E-7 and above had to go out and buy a completely new set of uniforms, something that could cost upwards of several hundred dollars. W-1 and above also had to pay for all of their meals, be it at a military installation or on-board ship. Granted, they were given a food allowance but, as I found out when I was based in Idaho Falls, it never covered the cost of a full month of meals, so it came out of their pay, at least to a small extent as well. If you want to see what someone in the military makes in base pay, you can see the full pay charts here:
2023 Military Pay Chart 4.6% (All Pay Grades) (navycs.com)
As far as food allowances, effective January 1, 2023, all enlisted military members in a proper status draw a full BAS monthly rate of $452.56 and $311.68 for Officers.
Then, of course, there are other allowances such as sea pay, flight pay, hazardous duty pay, etc. The catch is that most of these had requirements that had to be met in order to get them and, just like regular pay, these amounts would go up with time served within the requirements. With the exception of flight pay, however, most of these required being deployed overseas or being shipboard.

Last edited by Hydro Junkie; 01-05-2023 at 11:18 AM.
Old 01-05-2023, 12:33 PM

Boat guy's "IIRC..." is a PM from Franklin. Whatever the details it sparked Franklin's vendetta against AMA
Old 01-05-2023, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by propworn
pochop the ec blah blah spin duck hide given in a business like more blah blah word salad, straightforward more duck and run word games and without your verbal diarrheablah blah see how i run is in my opinion much more blah blah he has me cornered i need more spin and informative than what you have been representing on this blah blah well at least i made some squeak sounds in return.

cool story dude....changed my life....really did.
Old 01-05-2023, 02:04 PM

Originally Posted by Hydro Junkie
IIRC, the AMA would only discount for E-5 and below. In their opinion, anyone who made higher rank could afford to pay the full price. But now you have a problem. If someone was given a discounted membership, what would happen if they were promoted to E-6, W-1 or O-1? Would they be required to report that to the AMA? What if someone was given a discharge from the military? Would they have to report that or would being a veteran still suffice? Unfortunately, all these variables didn't seem to be addressed in the discussions. Something else that wasn't mentioned is that E-7 and above had to go out and buy a completely new set of uniforms, something that could cost upwards of several hundred dollars. W-1 and above also had to pay for all of their meals, be it at a military installation or on-board ship. Granted, they were given a food allowance but, as I found out when I was based in Idaho Falls, it never covered the cost of a full month of meals, so it came out of their pay, at least to a small extent as well. If you want to see what someone in the military makes in base pay, you can see the full pay charts here:
2023 Military Pay Chart 4.6% (All Pay Grades) (navycs.com)
As far as food allowances, effective January 1, 2023, all enlisted military members in a proper status draw a full BAS monthly rate of $452.56 and $311.68 for Officers.
Then, of course, there are other allowances such as sea pay, flight pay, hazardous duty pay, etc. The catch is that most of these had requirements that had to be met in order to get them and, just like regular pay, these amounts would go up with time served within the requirements. With the exception of flight pay, however, most of these required being deployed overseas or being shipboard.
I THINK NOW WE ARE GETTING SOMEWHERE....THIS LOOKS TO ME LIKE "THE REST OF THE STORY" that wasn't being told.
Old 01-05-2023, 02:25 PM

Boat guy can't remember two posts back then suddenly becomes a savant reciting precise details of an event 15 years ago. Boat guy doesn't even have enough sense to keep the PMs to himself. He has to announce it. Not much detective work required here.

Like high school girls meeting behind the gym deciding who's gunna say what.

Last edited by ECHO24; 01-05-2023 at 03:19 PM.
Old 01-05-2023, 03:11 PM

Boat guy's "IIRC..." is a PM from Franklin. Whatever the details it sparked Franklin's vendetta against AMA
Boat guy can't remember two post back then suddenly becomes a savant reciting precise details of an event 15 years ago. Boat guy can't even keep the PMs to himself. He has to announces it. Not much detective work required here.
Wrong again big mouth. Franklin stated that in an open thread posting. Unfortunately for you, that was BEFORE YOU JOINED THIS FORUM. Sounds to me like you're the one that needs to do the researching before you start pounding on the keys.
As far as remembering where I have been and what I have done, that's not an issue for me. It does sound like it is for you since it takes away from your "I'M THE ALMIGHTY AMA ACOLYTE" narrative

Last edited by Hydro Junkie; 01-05-2023 at 03:20 PM.
Old 01-05-2023, 03:28 PM

This chatterbox and his PM partners, how many miles of column inches have these drama queens wasted on gossip?

Sig Kadet Brotherhood minus the Kadet.

Last edited by ECHO24; 01-05-2023 at 03:36 PM.
Old 01-05-2023, 03:42 PM

[QUOTE=ECHO24;12757649

Like high school girls meeting behind the gym deciding who's gunna say what.[/QUOTE]

What about that "High School Girl / Drama Queen" who claimed that the Head Explosion GIF "simulated her death"...!
Wasn't that the most ridiculous Drama Queenery you ever heard...?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.