Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

AMA Mar Rationalization of Breaking Rules

Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

AMA Mar Rationalization of Breaking Rules

Old 01-05-2023, 04:12 PM
ECHO24

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Whatever Franklin posted the chatterbox didn't "recall" it, Franklin sent him a PM.

That club failure launched Franklin's vendetta against AMA. Reading gossip into it is just an excuse to ramble with comments about nothing.

Last edited by ECHO24; 01-05-2023 at 04:27 PM.
Old 01-05-2023, 04:38 PM
combatpigg
My Feedback: (3)

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Hydro Junkie
Wrong again big mouth. Franklin stated that in an open thread posting. Unfortunately for you, that was BEFORE YOU JOINED THIS FORUM. Sounds to me like you're the one that needs to do the researching before you start pounding on the keys.
As far as remembering where I have been and what I have done, that's not an issue for me. It does sound like it is for you since it takes away from your "I'M THE ALMIGHTY AMA ACOLYTE" narrative
HJ..come to think of it I was "hanging out" at RCU back when Franklin suggested that the military get a discount..but there was some sort of SNAFU that didn't seem fair for the military.
Old 01-05-2023, 05:11 PM
Hydro Junkie

Received 130 Likes on 123 Posts

Originally Posted by ECHO24
Whatever Franklin posted the chatterbox didn't "recall" it, Franklin sent him a PM.

That club failure launched Franklin's vendetta against AMA. Reading gossip into it is just an excuse to ramble with comments about nothing.
And your proof is what? You're grasping at straws and coming up empty since you weren't here to read any of it, that is unless you were here under a different screen name. Speaking of proof, what about this one:
I read that people are snorting gabapentin now.
I asked this and you never answered:
Really? People are snorting an anticonvulsant or antiepileptic drug. For what benefit? Will it make you high like cocaine or affect your brain like marijuana? Please give us the source of this revelation so we can read it for ourselves
Are you willing to answer now or can we assume you're telling a lie to make yourself look good?

Last edited by Hydro Junkie; 01-05-2023 at 05:20 PM.
Old 01-05-2023, 07:04 PM
ECHO24

https://www.harmonystuart.com/snorting-gabapentin/

There are scores of references to snorting gabapentin that this low-information troll could look up. Gomer's got bigger problems if he's not high on something.

Say, instead of flying that keyboard did you ever figure out how to type, C-h-i-n-a, d-r-o-n-e, r-u-l-e-s.
Old 01-05-2023, 07:11 PM
ECHO24

My first reaction when I read about snorting gabapentin was, ***. Then I saw that Richard Simmons GIF and it all made sense.
Old 01-05-2023, 09:27 PM
combatpigg

https://www.harmonystuart.com/snorting-gabapentin/

There are scores of references to snorting gabapentin that this low-information troll could look up. Gomer's got bigger problems if he's not high on something.
Cool story Dude....changed my life....thanks for taking the time to post that......

Last edited by combatpigg; 01-05-2023 at 10:19 PM.
Old 01-05-2023, 10:32 PM
Hydro Junkie

AGAIN WITH THE PERSONAL ATTACKS???
It's too bad you can't say anything in the forums without attacking someone. Then again, maybe it's just that you think so much of the AMA that anyone that disagrees with you or the AMA that it would keep you up all night if you didn't attack the person that disagrees.
Old 01-05-2023, 10:37 PM
combatpigg

This hillbilly doesn't even know what sub-250 grams is or why anyone would be interested.
This scratch built design of mine with a Norvel .074 weighs about 250 grams..maybe 270..I've designed and built too many to keep perfect track of them all....enjoy looking like a fool

Last edited by combatpigg; 01-05-2023 at 10:55 PM.
Old 01-05-2023, 11:35 PM
combatpigg

This hillbilly doesn't even know what sub-250 grams is or why anyone would be interested.
The more you shoot your mouth off the dumber you look.
Old 01-05-2023, 11:55 PM
ECHO24

AGAIN WITH THE PERSONAL ATTACKS???
It's too bad you can't say anything in the forums without attacking someone. Then again, maybe it's just that you think so much of the AMA that anyone that disagrees with you or the AMA that it would keep you up all night if you didn't attack the person that disagrees.
Disagree with what?
Old 01-06-2023, 12:17 AM
ECHO24

So far down the troll hole he can't even remember what it's about.
Old 01-06-2023, 01:50 AM
Hydro Junkie

How about just about every thread or post by Franklin. Every post I have made in the AMA forum that disparages the AMA, EC, ED, etc. Is that enough to start with?
Old 01-06-2023, 06:14 AM
combatpigg

Why would any sane person believe such a well proven liar such as yourself...?
Do you have any proof what you just claimed here is true...?

Old 01-06-2023, 08:51 AM
ECHO24

How about just about every thread or post by Franklin. Every post I have made in the AMA forum that disparages the AMA, EC, ED, etc. Is that enough to start with?
You feed of other people's posts. You don't post any original content. Instead of looking up things like those drone rules in China or gabapentin you'd rather have a petty public fight. You're a gossip girl. Same with your mentally ill partner.
Old 01-06-2023, 09:54 AM
Hydro Junkie

You feed of other people's posts. You don't post any original content. Instead of looking up things like those drone rules in China or gabapentin you'd rather have a petty public fight. You're a gossip girl. Same with your mentally ill partner.
And so far, your post applies to you as well. You haven't posted anything original, just twisted other's posts to suit your narrative. You're just like the Democrats in Congress and Joe Biden, blame others for what you're doing. The Democrats blamed Donald Trump for January 6th even though it was the Democratic Mayor of Washington, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer that refused National Guard troops that Donald Trump had authorized THREE DAYS PRIOR. The Democrats say he "incited the events at the capitol building", even though the ones that actually were leading the break in were bussed in from out of the area and had started the "raid" long before Trump had made the statement to "Peacefully walk down to the Capitol and let your voices be heard". These are all FACTS that are well known and were being covered up by the so called "Bi-Partisan January 6th Committee".
Change the topic to the AMA's duplicity and fiscal irresponsibility and the AMA faithful, like you, turn into attack dogs defending their masters. It's just too bad that people like you can't see and believe the truth when it's posted, with source documents linked, right in front of you
Old 01-06-2023, 10:11 AM
Hydro Junkie

As far as the FAA, You might want to check out this video on what the FAA can and will do if someone files a complaint. This video is about work being done on a Cessna Turbo 401, but the FAA's actions could just as well be seen where R/C aircraft are involved:

Last edited by Hydro Junkie; 01-06-2023 at 05:00 PM.
Old 01-06-2023, 10:44 AM
ElectriMan

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As far as the FAA, You might want to check out this video on what the FAA can and will do if someone files a complaint. This video is about work being done on a Cessna Turbo 401, but the FAA's actions could just as well be seen where R/C aircraft are involved:
FAA Investigation Of The Free Abandoned Airplane - YouTube
As it is stated in the video and has been my experience the FAA will help you with your projects and answer any questions you have.
Old 01-06-2023, 11:01 AM
Hydro Junkie

Originally Posted by ElectriMan
As it is stated in the video and has been my experience the FAA will help you with your projects and answer any questions you have.
My experience is similar to yours. I've always found the FAA reps to be great guys to deal with.
With that said, however, two complaints were filed against the 401-refurbishment project and the FAA was all over it, verifying what was actually going on. I can see the same thing happening if someone overflies someone else's property or, worse still, a club routinely does so. If one phone call can get a reaction from the FAA over someone working on a plane without an A&P or not following safety protocols, just think of the repercussions of a club routinely flying over someone's property without approval or over people in public areas. It could have very bad results for the guys flying the R/C planes at the site in question.

Last edited by Hydro Junkie; 01-06-2023 at 11:47 AM.
Old 01-06-2023, 01:47 PM
ECHO24

You haven't posted anything original
Mosaic
AMA and Drones
Texas Air Show B17 / P63 Crash, possible drone strike
Model Aeronautics Association Canada (MAAC) to ground members
Drone "Czar"
Network Remote ID didn't go away.

To name a few, along with many, many other quotes, articles, links, etc. Useful information.

" Every post I have made in the AMA forum that disparages the AMA, EC, ED, etc. Is that enough to start with?"

That's not you. That's you parroting Franklin. He's the one writing your script. One thing you can say about Franklin is he is prolific. But there's only so many ways you bash AMA and so many times. In most cases he's just repeating himself for the tenth time, like with AMA losing money on the magazine. I pointed out that people keep copies of those magazines around for years, and AMA could just be looking at that as an advertising expense. That was the end of that.

When I finally had had enough of the AMA'tards on RCGroups I arranged the entire forum with all my threads that I started at the top down. It was about a page and a half. All useful information. That's why I was banned. I just finally got tired of all the slack-jaws who contributed nothing but worthless verbiage.

Old 01-06-2023, 02:01 PM
combatpigg

Boat guy can't remember two posts back then suddenly becomes a savant reciting precise details of an event 15 years ago. Boat guy doesn't even have enough sense to keep the PMs to himself. He has to announce it. Not much detective work required here.

Like high school girls meeting behind the gym deciding who's gunna say what.
Speaking of "High School Girls meeting behind the gym"..did you have to bribe your friend via PM to show up here and post the photo of the dumpster fire or was that his idea...?

Last edited by combatpigg; 01-06-2023 at 02:30 PM.
Old 01-06-2023, 02:05 PM
combatpigg

That's not you. That's you parroting Franklin. He's the one writing your script.
Hey man...do you think Franklin is a SHAPE SHIFTING "LIZARD PEOPLE" ..too...?

Old 01-06-2023, 03:08 PM
combatpigg

ECHO CAN'T HELP BLURTING THINGS OUT THAT MAKE HIM LOOK RIDICULOUSLY STUPID....NOW HERE'S A 210 GRAM / 90 MPH PLANE THAT I DESIGNED TO SEE HOW FAST I COULD GET A COX .049 GOING...

Last edited by combatpigg; 01-06-2023 at 03:11 PM.
Old 01-06-2023, 04:08 PM
ECHO24

He was off the grid for a while. Nice to see those memes again. As long as he's typing I don't have to worry about him showing up at my door.

Hey anymodeler, Gomer thinks you and I conspired on the dumpster fire photo. I'd say our relationship is arm's length at best.
Old 01-06-2023, 04:55 PM
combatpigg

Hey anymodeler, Gomer thinks you and I conspired on the dumpster fire photo. I'd say our relationship is arm's length at best.
HERE YOU GO LIARBOY...ONCE AGAIN IT WAS MY PLEASURE TO SHOW THE FORUM WHAT A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR YOU ARE.

[QUOTE=aymodeler;12757600]Since Echo asked so nicely for my contribution, at this point this is about all that can be said about this thread ...
Old 01-06-2023, 06:32 PM
aymodeler

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey anymodeler, Gomer thinks you and I conspired on the dumpster fire photo.
Nope.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.