Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

Remote ID postponed

Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

Remote ID postponed

Old 09-13-2023, 04:57 PM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 172 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by astrohog
Excuse me?

You're trying to tell us that if he asked you in private, you would've apologized, but because he asked in the same forum in which you exposed his personal info, you double-down and call that A hole mode? LOL

Your actual response was, " Or what?"

MMMMkay......

Astro
Learn to read, he didnít ask and took a threatening tone. Do you actually believe the BS you type or are you just seeking attention?
Old 09-13-2023, 05:04 PM
Hydro Junkie

Received 130 Likes on 123 Posts

Geez guys, give it a rest already. This kind of crap is why I've stayed out of this subforum for the past several months.
It is nice to see, however, that I haven't had to be in here for this kind of stuff to keep going, meaning none of it was my fault

Last edited by Hydro Junkie; 09-13-2023 at 05:08 PM.
Old 09-13-2023, 05:37 PM
astrohog
My Feedback: (1)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie
Learn to read, he didnít ask and took a threatening tone. Do you actually believe the BS you type or are you just seeking attention?
A threatening tone? He said, "What business is it of yours?".

Grow up, son.

Astro
Old 09-13-2023, 06:12 PM
speedracerntrixie

Originally Posted by ECHO24
You made yourself look like a clown patting yourself on the back. Live with it. Don't ever again put in public where I live.
Geez Asstro itís a wonder that you manage to get your shoes tied in the morning. First off read the quote above. Try to understand it. Secondly, all he had to say is ď I rather not comment ď or he could have ignored my question ( you did see the question mark right). What you two canít seem to figure out is your badgering is just bringing more attention to his very vague location. Again, if you or him are so paranoid about someone knowing your location stay the eff off the internet!
Old 09-13-2023, 06:27 PM
astrohog

Geez Asstro
Annnnddd.....full circle once again.

Why do you insist on petty personal attacks? Spin, deflection, lather, rinse, repeat.....

Astro
Old 09-13-2023, 06:46 PM
speedracerntrixie

Look Jeff M. You had no dog in this and came in uninvited making accusations and just plain being an A hole. You look for any reason to harass me and have from day one. All you are accomplishing is showing people your true colors, you are a pathetic little man who has to resort to anonymity while harassing others. How sad your life must be for you to behave this way towards someone whom you’ve never met and has no influence on your life. Just remember, karma is real and your time will come.
Old 09-13-2023, 06:48 PM
ElectriMan

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ECHO24
I don't advertise where I live for a reason and that's why you don't cross certain lines.

Mainly, the guy needed to be told to stop being a jackass and trying to bait me.
Is that because you are ashamed of central Oregon?
Old 09-13-2023, 07:00 PM
ECHO24

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No, but I'm ashamed of you.
Old 09-13-2023, 07:16 PM
ECHO24

This started out something like this: I'm going to ask you a question and depending on how you respond I'm going to decide if you molested you sister.

I said let's back to our regular programming. But anyone who wants to keep it going as it's not my email or street address like someone tried fine with me
Old 09-13-2023, 07:17 PM
mongo
My Feedback: (15)

Received 79 Likes on 69 Posts

as are all the rest of us...

and the forum owners wonder why there is not more participation over here these days.

speedy is exhibit a.
Old 09-13-2023, 07:38 PM
ECHO24

I vote speed "stay the eff off the internet!"
Old 09-13-2023, 07:48 PM
ECHO24

We're here for stating opinions, promoting, critiquing, and badgering and cajoling about RC flying not PII. It's none of your business where I live, what I do, or who I do it with.

Some time back on RCGroups the usual suspects tried to out franklin over appearing as a witness on a panel on C-Span on some consumer issue. It wasn't outing someone in
the literal sense but to embarrass him over it. I don't know if he remembers but I took exception to the AMA mob and told them something to the effect they were douchebags.

Last edited by ECHO24; 09-13-2023 at 08:09 PM.
Old 09-13-2023, 09:41 PM
astrohog

Look Jeff M. You had no dog in this and came in uninvited making accusations and just plain being an A hole. You look for any reason to harass me and have from day one. All you are accomplishing is showing people your true colors, you are a pathetic little man who has to resort to anonymity while harassing others. How sad your life must be for you to behave this way towards someone whom youíve never met and has no influence on your life. Just remember, karma is real and your time will come.
Not sure why you think that you own this thread, it is a public forum. I've been here before and I will be here again. I've not harassed you in the least, simply pointed out your hypocrisy and given my opinion. You, on the other hand, continue your petty pattern of name-calling (against forum rules) and doxxing (a clear form of harassment), all the while claiming the high moral ground. LOL

Just more of your hypocrisy and the irony of what you try to project on me is pure internet gold. LOL

Astro
Old 09-13-2023, 10:35 PM
ECHO24

Everyone on a public forum has a "dog". Echoes of the AMA bullies on RCGroups. In reality all cowards after most of the staff there became AMA in some form. My beef over their bullying
of franklin I think was actually before my AMAers-are-all-douchebags out loud stage. It turned into an argument over the definition of "doxing", which nevertheless I said was wrong.

I chide franklin for not fessing up to the fake accounts on RCGroups but I get it that it would diminish his brand. I'm upfront about creating a fake account there. The sole purpose was to give
a thumbnail sketch of my opinion of each and every D-Bag there at the time. One I remember who's still there who I thought was dumb as post I said, "How did this guy ever pass the written"
(private pilot exam) and so on. It stayed up a day, long enough for all the D-bags to see.

There are a few thoughtful guys on RCGroups. But the AMA culture there cultivates cowards and bullies. How's the hobby doing?
Old 09-14-2023, 01:25 AM
scale only 4 me
My Feedback: (158)

Received 51 Likes on 49 Posts

LOL, all 4 of his multiple personalities are banned over there. Iím waiting for a 5th to show up.
Glass houses?
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=715250
Old 09-14-2023, 04:07 AM
speedracerntrixie

Nope. That was after I had asked for my original account to be deleted. Then started a new account WITH MY NAME, no attempt to disguise who I was. Of course you reported it because you and I had a disagreement and the account got banned. I eventually reached out to Jason Cole, explained that I would like to return to RCG and he combined the accounts. Franklin created multiple sock puppet accounts to hide his identity and outright lied about his career in an effort to manipulate people to buy into his agenda.
Old 09-14-2023, 04:15 AM
speedracerntrixie

Originally Posted by astrohog
Not sure why you think that you own this thread, it is a public forum. I've been here before and I will be here again. I've not harassed you in the least, simply pointed out your hypocrisy and given my opinion. You, on the other hand, continue your petty pattern of name-calling (against forum rules) and doxxing (a clear form of harassment), all the while claiming the high moral ground. LOL

Just more of your hypocrisy and the irony of what you try to project on me is pure internet gold. LOL

Astro
Where did I say I owned this thread? Simply put, Iím tired of every time I have a disagreement with someone else you feel the need to jump in and blow the entire thread up. You bring nothing but drama to these threads. Itís getting old. Anyone can see the pattern with you Jeff, youíre not fooling anyone, jumping into this because I asked the question ď If I recall you live in central Oregon?Ē IMO youíre nothing more than a bully, except worse you do if from behind a keyboard with no accountability.
Old 09-14-2023, 04:20 AM
scale only 4 me

Nope. That was after I had asked for my original account to be deleted. Then started a new account WITH MY NAME, no attempt to disguise who I was. Of course you reported it because you and I had a disagreement and the account got banned. I eventually reached out to Jason Cole, explained that I would like to return to RCG and he combined the accounts. Franklin created multiple sock puppet accounts to hide his identity and outright lied about his career in an effort to manipulate people to buy into his agenda.
Nice try Shawn,, you were on a temp ban and didn't want to serve your suspension when that account was started, that's why it is a "suspended" account, not a "Closed" account. If I remember right you had another that was banned also, just can't find that one

These were the accounts you had mearged https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...Reopen-account

I was just going to mind my own business,, but your replies here are just a little too pompous

Old 09-14-2023, 04:55 AM
speedracerntrixie

Talking out your rear Tommy Boy. The account showed suspended because when I asked the account closed I stated I was tired of the A holes. The suspension attached was due to that. Bottom line my RCG account is in good standing. You are free to report it as a troll account if you havenít already done so. I have a feeling you have though.
Old 09-14-2023, 05:16 AM
franklin_m

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As a target of the doxing and wrath of the AMA acolytes, there's nothing anyone can do to stop it. Heck, even the EC engages in it, both here and on other services. I try to think about it from an intel officer perspective, what does it tell me about the organization, the organizational culture, and it's furvert supporters.

JMO, but it tells me they're scared. So scared they simply cannot tolerate anyone saying anything negative about their beloved AMA. Which is why they collectively attack anyone who has the audacity to provide proof. They run crying to moderators who then use vague and inconsistently applied rules to ban all but their echo chamber members. But all this effort and the trends remain. Ironic, that if the vast number of the EC got out of their echo chamber, and actually listened to the critics more, they might actually do the things that could reverse the trends. But instead, they hang out only with those who think like they do.

Want proof that the EC is mono-lithic in its thinking? Go look at votes of the EC. Rarely if ever is there meaningful disagreement.

Old 09-14-2023, 05:19 AM
astrohog

IMO youíre nothing more than a bully, except worse you do if from behind a keyboard with no accountability.
Bully? LOL It's words...as opposed to your actual physical threats and running to moderation and crying foul in order to control the narratives. Your hypocrisy runs deep.

I know you don't like being called out and exposed for what you are, but you simply don't like me for my opinions. You are actually the one that creates the drama with all of your logical fallacies, spin, pompous attitude and spin. You take everything to a personal attack level when you don't get your way and go out of your way to have those that disagree with you cancelled and banned. It is obvious to everyone who frequents these threads and has been proven time and time again, yet you double-down on your hypocrisy and refuse to admit it. Pretty sad.

Astro
Old 09-14-2023, 05:41 AM
scale only 4 me

Talking out your rear Tommy Boy. The account showed suspended because when I asked the account closed I stated I was tired of the A holes. The suspension attached was due to that. Bottom line my RCG account is in good standing. You are free to report it as a troll account if you havenít already done so. I have a feeling you have though.
No need to report it,, it's already been designated a Troll account,, that's why it shows as a Suspended account.

Just think,, if you didn't cause so much negativity and confrontation all the time with your primary account,, you wouldn't have needed to start new ones