Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

IMAC pilots

Community
Search
Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

IMAC pilots

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2005, 08:14 AM
xtra 330
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IMAC pilots

does anybody have a list of the current registered pilots for the IMAC Nationals in July?If only the AMA website would keep this updated....
Old 04-08-2005, 03:22 PM
the-plumber

Default RE: IMAC pilots

The AMA web site does keep "this" updated.

The web site lists the current IMAC web site under "About AMA", "Links", "Other Links".

http://www.mini-iac.com/DesktopDefault.aspx

Apparently IMAC don't have a list available.
Old 04-08-2005, 04:59 PM
J_R

ORIGINAL: xtra 330

does anybody have a list of the current registered pilots for the IMAC Nationals in July?If only the AMA website would keep this updated....
I guess I am going to learn something here. Pray, tell, what is the IMAC Nats? I have never heard of such a thing.

Hmmm…… Say… you aren’t asking about the AMA NATS for RC Scale Aerobatics being held July 5-8, are you? If that is the case, I can’t remember the AMA putting out a list of pilots before a NATS. Now, if you real concern is whether there are entries left that are not filled, that is something else. The limit on the field was dropped. You can find what information IMAC supplies on the AMA NATS at the link Fred provided, or you can look here: http://www.modelaircraft.org/events/default.asp to see the update on the NATS from 3/1, which, by the way, includes a phone number to call or an e-mail to write to if you have more questions.

If the first is the case, I can learn something… if not, perhaps you can.
Old 04-09-2005, 03:07 PM
xtra 330
My Feedback: (19)

OK...apparently you do know what i am talking about,you just need somebody to spell it out for you and spoon feed it to you.And,yes they do put out a list of competitors before hand....there is no apparent reason not to.So,if you do not know the answer to my post ....dont respond to it!I am aware about the websites you provided.Maybe i shouldnt call the IMAC Nats........but that is "basically" what the AMA NATS for RC Scale Aerobatics is......Because,..........why even bother?!
Old 04-09-2005, 03:30 PM
J_R

Question: If you knew about the sites, why didn't you just e-mail or call for the information you want?