Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
 Quique Somenzini >

Quique Somenzini

Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

Quique Somenzini

Old 12-06-2005, 11:02 AM
J_R

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quique Somenzini

Quique Somenzini visited the AMA Forum shortly after Ghost Rider pulled the trigger on the Poll placed by Double-Vision, even though the moderates involved in the disputes made no further posts after his request. Perhaps Ben is not suited to be a moderator in, and moderate the AMA Forum. On the other hand, perhaps J_R should not be a moderatee in this forum. Since I can not do anything about the former, I must conclude that I need to keep my mouth shut and not participate in this forum unless it is with really unique information.

It is doubtful we will every know if Quique had anything to say or was just looking. Enclosed is a screen shot showing Quique looking shortly after Ben locked the thread.

J_R
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Vt56330.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	365869  
Old 12-06-2005, 11:11 AM
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Quique Somenzini

Old 12-06-2005, 11:21 AM
My Feedback: (58)

ORIGINAL: J_R

Quique Somenzini visited the AMA Forum shortly after Ghost Rider pulled the trigger on the Poll placed by Double-Vision, even though the moderates involved in the disputes made no further posts after his request. Perhaps Ben is not suited to be a moderator in, and moderate the AMA Forum. On the other hand, perhaps J_R should not be a moderatee in this forum. Since I can not do anything about the former, I must conclude that I need to keep my mouth shut and not participate in this forum unless it is with really unique information.

It is doubtful we will every know if Quique had anything to say or was just looking. Enclosed is a screen shot showing Quique looking shortly after Ben locked the thread.

J_R
JR

My sentiments parallel yours and all I can add is that is a real shame. I would have truly appreciated the opportunity for Quique are anyone else to respond since all views have not been expanded on or expounded to the full extent.
Old 12-06-2005, 11:58 AM
My Feedback: (19)

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

never mind
Old 12-06-2005, 12:31 PM
My Feedback: (20)

Perhaps Ben is not suited to be a moderator in, and moderate the AMA Forum. J_R
Holy Cow!!!! J_R.

You could have sent me a PM detailing your concerns instead of blasting me in the public forum.

I reluctantly closed the thread after receiving numerous PM’s and through “posts reported to the moderators” and also a public request from a user in the thread to close it.

When was the last time you noticed any type of moderation in the AMA forums?. Actually, the only time I visit this forum anymore is when I receive an alert ticked.

This forum belongs to you guys and if you guys strongly feel that the thread should be reopened, I will be more than willing to entertain your suggestions and reopen it.

What says you guys?

As always

Best Regards

Ben

Old 12-06-2005, 12:40 PM

Yeah, I vote to re-open it.

3dbob
Old 12-06-2005, 01:05 PM

Only if it gets back to the ORIGINAL subject, it would have been nice to hear more from those who it directly effects.
Old 12-06-2005, 02:34 PM

ORIGINAL: ghost_rider

Perhaps Ben is not suited to be a moderator in, and moderate the AMA Forum. J_R
Holy Cow!!!! J_R.

You could have sent me a PM detailing your concerns instead of blasting me in the public forum.

I reluctantly closed the thread after receiving numerous PM’s and through “posts reported to the moderators” and also a public request from a user in the thread to close it.

When was the last time you noticed any type of moderation in the AMA forums?. Actually, the only time I visit this forum anymore is when I receive an alert ticked.

This forum belongs to you guys and if you guys strongly feel that the thread should be reopened, I will be more than willing to entertain your suggestions and reopen it.

What says you guys?

As always

Best Regards

Ben

ghost_rider -

I thought you guys had the option of yanking offensive posts - am I wrong on that?

It is a bummer when an issue of broad interest is being discussed and it gets shut down because some ill-mannered clod intrudes to take an ad hom shot at somebody. If moderators don't have other options, they should.

Abel
Old 12-06-2005, 03:05 PM
My Feedback: (51)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I actually thought the post asked a pretty good question, and I also would have liked to have read more opinions on the matter! If someone post something offensive, I always thought that individual post could be removed without shutting down the whole topic!
Old 12-06-2005, 03:29 PM
My Feedback: (20)

Have at it guy..... it is now opened.

Old 12-06-2005, 04:21 PM
My Feedback: (3)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

OOPS!
Old 12-06-2005, 04:24 PM

ORIGINAL: Jim Branaum

OOPS!
[sm=lol.gif]
Old 12-06-2005, 07:12 PM
My Feedback: (51)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: ghost_rider

Have at it guy..... it is now opened.

Thanks for reopening! I definately had at it!