Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

AMA District X Special Election

Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

AMA District X Special Election

Old 09-17-2010, 10:59 AM
ltougas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AMA District X Special Election

Jon,
I can’t remember the exact number of votes that were disallowed because they were returned with dues, but it was larger than the 34 vote difference between Jim Giffin and me in last year’s election. I hope we get more voters than ever in this year’s election and none are discarded. It’s important to remember that for the second year in a row District X is the only district that will give its members a choice on whom to vote for, all of the other races including our national Presidential contest have only one name on the ballot.

I have to take exception to two points you made. First I began campaigning for this position on March 16, 2010, which was several months after Jim’s passing, not the day after as you have implied. Second I am not aware of any mud having been slung by myself. It’s quite the opposite; I have taken jabs from surrogates for Mike on this thread several times. I have been very careful to state why I think I would make the best choice as District X Vice-President in a civil tone. I think it is important to have a respectful debate on which direction the District should be led.

Lawrence Tougas
Candidate for AMA
District X Vice-President
[link=http://ama-district-x-election.blogspot.com/]http://ama-district-x-election.blogspot.com/[/link]
Old 09-17-2010, 11:06 AM
ltougas

I have updated my blog and listed my official candidate statement that will run in the magazine and be included with ballots, it can be found [link=http://ama-district-x-election.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-candidate-statement.html]here[/link]. Since the Candidate Statement is limited by the AMA bylaws to 1,560 characters I have written a more in depth one which can be found [link=http://ama-district-x-election.blogspot.com/2010/08/following-is-campaign-statement-that-i.html]here[/link], for anyone interested in reading more.

This is an exciting time for District X we get to choose our Leader and this year you have two different individuals with different goals. I would be very grateful for your vote

Lawrence Tougas
Candidate for AMA
[link=http://ama-district-x-election.blogspot.com/]http://ama-district-x-election.blogspot.com/[/link]
Old 09-17-2010, 11:51 AM
GIJon
My Feedback: (118)

Mr. Tougas,

I'm not going to get into a debate with you over this. I will give two specific examples.

#1 - You have strated that Mike Brown started the D-X newsletter as a campaign tool and that it will be gone after the election. Mike started it long before that and will continue as long as he can no matter who is DVP. It's for the membership..

#2 - Let me refer you to this article published on Feb 1. Jim Giffin passed on Jan 31.

Monday, February 1, 2010
Jim Giffin passes away; special election

Dear Supporters,

I wanted to let you all know that Jim Giffin the District X vice-president passed away last Sunday January 31st. The news was posted here on the AMA website. Anyone wishing to send sympathy cards can send them to;

Maureen Giffin
Box 494688
Redding, CA. 96049

Jim's passing will require that the AMA conduct a special election to choose a new vice-president. Many of you have expressed strong feelings on how the vacancy should be filled; namely you feel I should be appointed to the position since Jim and I essentially received the same number of votes in the recent election. That is not going to be possible. The AMA bylaws require that each District Vice-President identify one of their Associate Vice-Presidents to step in, in cases such as this. Mike Brown was the AVP Jim chose to be his alternate.

Traditionally special elections are held at the same time as a regular election with voting in October and November. While this is tradition, it is not required. The Executive Council has the authority to call a special election at anytime. I have had discussions with our President Dave Mathewson on this issue, he has committed to thinking this issue over and may raise it next week at a discussion the Executive Council will be having on this and other issues.

If you are in favor of having a special election now rather than later to fill the District X Vice-President's position here's what you can do. Since you are all leaders in the clubs that provided the most support to me please encourage your members to send an email to Dave Mathewson at [email protected] or our AMA Executive Director Jim Cherry at [email protected] asking that a special election be held now rather than in October. I have found Dave and Jim to be open and honest and more than happy to discuss important issues like this one we face now. Please ask that all emails be constructive and respectful.

While I feel genuinely sorry about Jim Giffin's passing, the issue of when we hold a special election does not allow time to pass before acting. I beleive that given a significant amount of positive feedback from AMA members we will have a special election now rather than later, but time is of the essence and we must act today.

If you would like to discuss this with me please contact me at 707-480-2053. Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,
Lawrence Tougas
Candidate for AMA District X Vice President
http://ama-district-x-election.blogspot.com/

posted by SFDRCM at 9:44 AM
Old 09-17-2010, 01:20 PM
ltougas

Jon,
I’m glad you brought up our District X newsletter. Several facts regarding the District X newsletter are;

It was started a month after the closest election in AMA history.

It was sent to members unsolicited, in other words it was sent to members based on their membership information known only to AMA staff and the DVP. In addition even though the first issue asked recipients to respond to indicate that they wanted to keep receiving it, it is continuing to be sent unsolicited to District members.

In the second issue, the first after Jim’s passing; Mike made a campaign statement in violation of AMA rules regarding electioneering in AMA publications.

Those are facts not supposition, I’ve drawn my own conclusion, and D10 members are welcome to do the same on what they feel the original intent of the newsletter was.

I certainly think it is a positive thing to use electronic communication to its fullest in this day and age; I’ve campaigned both last year and this year on making a stronger web presence in District X one of my top three priorities. I think the articles in the newsletter are a good read and well laid out, although keeping the paradigm of a newsletter with a delayed publication schedule I feel could be improved on. I envision a District X website with many of the same articles but we could publish them as soon as they are finished rather than collecting a group and sending them out as one. An example is the Castle Fly-In last May. It was just covered in the newsletter, but occurred 3 months ago, I covered it in my Blog within a week of it occurring. We could have a website that would accept contributions from members. If a club had an event and a member wrote it up Sunday night, it could be on the web Monday morning for D10 members to read over their coffee.

As far as the article you’re referring to it was actually an email I sent in response to a flood of inquiries I received regarding what the next steps would be following Jim’s passing. It’s important to remember that half of the voters last year cast their votes for me, and they had a lot invested in what would take place. Almost all of them wanted me appointed Jim’s successor. I explained that AMA bylaws did not allow for that to occur, but the bylaws did give the Executive Council discretion on when to have the special election, the issue was being decided on in February and if they wanted to let Jim Cherry or Dave Mathewson know their preference they should do so. I did not send the email on February 1, and it was sent only is response to these inquiries and the pending EC meeting on the subject, my official announcement was on March 16, 2010 as I have indicated previously.

Best Wishes,
Lawrence Tougas
Candidate for AMA
Old 09-17-2010, 01:47 PM
Silent-AV8R

ORIGINAL: ltougas
I have to take exception to two points you made. First I began campaigning for this position on March 16, 2010, which was several months after Jim’s passing, not the day after as you have implied.
Jon's response above shows this to be incorrect.

Second I am not aware of any mud having been slung by myself. It’s quite the opposite; I have taken jabs from surrogates for Mike on this thread several times.
Allow me to take issue with you on this point. I have pointed out my disagreement with your platform in the past, and as such I assume you put me in the category of having taken "jabs" at you. It is unfortunate that you choose to view disagreement as a jab, but be that as it may, it is flat out insulting for you to characterize me, or anyone else, as a surrogate for Mike simply because they do not support you. To be clear, I have been involved as a volunteer in this District under 3 District VPs. I was appointed an Associate VP by Rich Hanson. I took the position to support the AMA by representing the DVP around our very large District. I have never viewed myslef as a "surrogate" for the DVP. True we represent the DVP, but only to the extent that we are working towards the goals of the organization as a whole.

I base my disagreement with parts of your platform on my experience in and around the AMA, as a member for nearly 40 years and as a District volunteer and AVP for over a decade. So please refrain from trying to frame my disagreement with your position as a result of being a "surrogate" for Mike Brown. I have previously taken you to task for this in the face to face meeting at the EL Toro field in late 2009 where you first mentioned that you viewed myself and Jerry Nueberger as "Jim's guys". I pointed out to you then, and will remind you once again, that I represent the AMA as a whole and not the DVP as a person.

I feel that Mike Brown has the breadth of experience as a long time volunteer within the AMA and IMAA (a very large AMA SIG), dedication to modeling , understanding of the true issues, and a clear idea of how to proceed as our elected District Vice President. This is why I plan to vote for him. Mike has done an exceptional job stepping in after Jim's untimely death and has worked hard for our District. He has the respect of the Executive Council and his short tenure as the DVP gives him the experience needed to keep moving forward with no lost time. He clearly understands the issues that face our District and is focusing our resources in a very effective manner.

The District newsletter, which he started working on months prior to Jim's passing, is a real asset to our members. He has done a great job of getting around the District and is making effective use of the resources available to him.

Old 09-21-2010, 02:05 AM
TimJ

ORIGINAL: Silent-AV8R

ORIGINAL: ltougas
I have to take exception to two points you made. First I began campaigning for this position on March 16, 2010, which was several months after Jim’s passing, not the day after as you have implied.
Jon's response above shows this to be incorrect.
I think you are confusing the Dear Supporters email as a campaign email.

Here is the official email starting Larry's campaign
Sent: 3/16/2010 10:34:49 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time
Subj: AMA District X Special Election

Dear AMA District X Members,

Today I announce my intention of becoming the AMA District X Vice President. As many of you know I was a candidate in last year’s District X election. Jim Giffin and I campaigned for the office. After all 23,000 members of District X had an opportunity to vote the election came down to 34 votes. Jim prevailed by those 34 votes in a 51%-49% split.

Sadly Jim passed away 1 month into his term. AMA by-laws require that a special election be held when a Vice President leaves office before the end of their term. This special election will be held in the October/November time frame concurrent with the National Election for AMA President.

I believe my background in modeling, aviation, and business makes me the best candidate for the office. My top 3 issues for District X are;

1) Helping clubs find and keep their fields.
2) Bring District X to the internet
3) Build an AMA Western United States Flying site

Any club that is on public land, rents their land from a third party, or is near a population that may object to their field needs to be proactive in protecting their field. Building strong relationships with your elected officials, landlord, and community are essential in protecting the long term use of your field. Clubs need to market themselves, and it is essential that this take place before your field is at risk. I have some specific ideas on how clubs can do this and will do everything in my power to protect our right to fly.

Our District X website is not up to snuff. It has little information on it and it almost never is updated. We can and will do better under my leadership. We will harness the power of the internet to keep our members well informed. We will share news of our events, tips for construction, and flying of our models. We will also collect historical information about the clubs, and modelers that make District X great.

I believe that the time has come for the AMA to build a western United States flying site. AMA West will be a place we can hold large contests of every type, R/C, C/L, and F/F. We would be able to host a portion of the Nats with the dedicated support of our members. This will be a place for us to gather and enjoy the fellowship of the modeling community. We could hold large fun flys like the Joe Nall event on the east coast. We are only limited by our imagination.

I need your help to achieve these goals. You can help by talking to your modeling friends and let them know about my ideas. You can help by having your club officially endorse me. You can help by contributing to my campaign.

As an airline employee I am able to get around our large district. I would like to start mapping out appearances at large gatherings of modelers. If you are planning an event and would like me to attend please contact me, I can’t promise to make it to every event but I will make my best effort. This weekend I will be at the RCX show in Pomona, California. If you would like to meet me please send me an email and we will coordinate.

I have a blog that I started for last year’s election and will be updating. It is at

http://ama-district-x-election.blogspot.com/

Last year while running for office, I met some wonderful people, and received a lot of support for my campaign. I look forward to meeting more modelers, and will need all of your support to become the AMA District X Vice President.

Sincerely,
Lawrence Tougas

As far as Larry slinging mud, I have yet to hear any mudslinging at any of the meetings or events that Larry has attended in my presents. Silent-AV8R, I am sure you have asked Larry many great questions just the same as you would if you had the chance to ask a Presidential candidate of the United States. I don't think Larry would view you as a "Mike Groupie" or whatever you want to label those that are anti Larry. From what I have seen you have asked great questions, and have made your decision accordingly.

My view point is that we need fresh blood in the AMA. Someone willing to try to take the AMA to the next level. Someone who is willing to work just as hard as Dave Mathewson. Dave has done a lot to help the AMA, and to help protect our fun hobby of toy airplanes. From what I have witnessed, Larry Tougas has put forth much effort, more effort than I have noticed in the 18 years I have enjoyed model airplanes. I see Larry as someone full of energy, with plenty of ideas, willing to listen to District 10 members, and does not have a one track mind.

I go to many events in California, Arizona, and Nevada. I have only seen Mike Brown twice. You would think with Southern California having the largest club in district 10, and the second of the nation, you would see Mike at least once (outside of AMA and RCX) trying to ask for support. I have ran across Larry Tougas 5 times this year. From my view point Larry is putting forth the effort to gain supporters, and seems to care deeply about our fun hobby of toy aviation.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:46 AM
Tarasdad

My decision has been made and my ballot will be in the mail tomorrow. Best of luck to the candidates!
Old 09-21-2010, 02:45 PM
ltougas

Thank you for your words of support Tim, and Tarasdad I'm glad you're casting your vote. I hope we have the highest turnout possible in this election.

I received my ballot yesterday so I imagine D10 members should have them now or in the near future. If you do not receive a ballot by October 1, I suggest you call the AMA at 800-435-9262 select extension 290 and speak to Shawn Grubbs. Shawn will provide you with a replacement ballot.

I participated in the Bob Whitacre Memorial Pattern Contest this last weekend. By the end of the contest I was speechless. Find out what surprised me by reading my write-up [link=http://ama-district-x-election.blogspot.com/2010/09/wave-masters-pattern-contest.html]here[/link].

Happy Landings,
Lawrence Tougas
Candidate for AMA
Old 09-21-2010, 04:59 PM
Longbaskt
My Feedback: (5)

I plan on casting my vote for Lawrence Tougas. I looked over these prior posts and their campaign statements. It seems to me that Mike is basing his campaign on what he did. Lawrence is coming from what he will do. I go with the visionary. I am hoping for change in AMA and not someone who's been characterized as - "He has the respect of the Executive Council and his short tenure as the DVP gives him the experience needed to keep moving forward with no lost time. He clearly understands the issues that face our District and is focusing our resources in a very effective manner. "

It's AMA's lack of "Getting It" that requires change. Someone on the "in" with the EC doesn't cut it for me.

I'm seeing numerous posts about advancing the hobby... Clearly what the AMA is now doing - Isn't working. Unless numbers are somehow now up and no one knows about it. To what would that be attributed to? What program is or is not working? I see a whole lot of the same old thing with the same old outcome. What changes are taking place to reverse the membership trend? One has to wonder what is/was moving forward that Mike will be stepping into? Perhaps we are spending all out time with the same old projects and we need to take some time to rethink. A rush to get back to the SOS is no vote-getter for me.

I have to agree with TimJ. I've seen more of Lawrence than Mike. Perhaps he will respond himself?
Old 09-21-2010, 05:09 PM
The Juice
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: Longbaskt

I plan on casting my vote for Lawrence Tougas. I looked over these prior posts and their campaign statements. It seems to me that Mike is basing his campaign on what he did. Lawrence is coming from what he will do.
What he will do could be the problem. A district flying site would be very expensive, and with declining membership(money) I think that is not what this district needs to be focused on.
Old 09-21-2010, 05:34 PM
Longbaskt

Could it be that by having a National Flying site in D-10, the largest district of members, we could actually build it larger? That would be money well spent. How many in our district go to Muncie? How many would travel a shorter distance for more local competition? Perhaps having a well-advertised and local event would draw attention to our hobby. I don't see much coverage on Channel 2,5, or 7 news about what's happening in Muncie.

Perhaps it would seal the membership of those that are now members. Has anyone computed the turn-over ratio of our hobby? How many come for a year or so and then lose interest because of lack of local activities? I was at a club that rarely reached out. Now I'm at a very active and outgoing club... I never think about renewing my AMA now... before... it was a long consideration. BTW it's membership is #2 in the nation and we are always adding members. When you pile logs together the fire gets hotter! I volunteer, work at the field, and encourage others to come to our site.... what do most members do at their own clubs? If you're not personally pushing for more members and more events... the problem isn't with the AMA.. it's in your mirror. Get active in a vibrant club with open membership and dropping membership will be a thing of the past. (Sorry, I'll get off my soap-box now.)

We should focus on what we get....not just what it'll cost. I think the overall value will exceed the costs.

A West Coast site is EXACTLY what we should be focused on IMHO.

Old 09-21-2010, 05:35 PM
Silent-AV8R

ORIGINAL: The Juice
What he will do could be the problem. A district flying site would be very expensive, and with declining membership(money) I think that is not what this district needs to be focused on.
I have said this before. A District flying site was tried before. Many people put a lot of long hard years of work into it and it ended up DOA. My concern is ignoring the lessons that history teaches and basing a platform on something that has little or no chance of getting off the ground. It will waste time and resources that could be better used for programs that actually have a chance of happening.

I have asked Mr. Tougas for details of how he intends to make this a reality. But all I ever get is something about forming a committee to look at it and there are lots of good people in the District. That is true there are lots of good people, but let's not waste their talents on a pipe dream.

Here are specific questions I would like to see answered:

Will the EC approve or support it?
Where will it be located?
How will it be funded?
Who will be responsible for ongoing operations and maintenance?
How will that be funded?
Who will navigate the regulatory and permitting process required to build such a facility?

I believe these are valid questions since this is such a major undertaking. I would like to see if there has been any detailed thought given to anything beyond thinking it is a good idea.
Old 09-21-2010, 05:46 PM
The Juice

Could it be that by having a National Flying site in D-10, the largest district of members, we could actually build it larger? That would be money well spent. How many in our district go to Muncie? How many would travel a shorter distance for more local competition? Perhaps having a well-advertised and local event would draw attention to our hobby. I don't see much coverage on Channel 2,5, or 7 news about what's happening in Muncie.

Perhaps it would seal the membership of those that are now members. Has anyone computed the turn-over ratio of our hobby? How many come for a year or so and then lose interest because of lack of local activities? I was at a club that rarely reached out. Now I'm at a very active and outgoing club... I never think about renewing my AMA now... before... it was a long consideration. BTW it's membership is #2 in the nation and we are always adding members. When you pile logs together the fire gets hotter! I volunteer, work at the field, and encourage others to come to our site.... what do most members do at their own clubs? If you're not personally pushing for more members and more events... the problem isn't with the AMA.. it's in your mirror. Get active in a vibrant club with open membership and dropping membership will be a thing of the past. (Sorry, I'll get off my soap-box now.)

We should focus on what we get....not just what it'll cost. I think the overall value will exceed the costs.

A West Coast site is EXACTLY what we should be focused on IMHO.

I respectfully disagree.

Also for a district flying site to be successful it will need to host events. These events are already hosted by local clubs that need the income generated by the events to survive.
Old 09-21-2010, 05:47 PM
RV7guy

The time has come to cast ballots in this very important election. I have just finished reviewing every post of this thread and have closely read Mr. Tougas's campaign statement. On page 6 of this thread I asked Larry several questions. No where after this post were they answered. I have reposted those questions below.

This election comes down to who is the most qualified. It is very easy to see that Mike Brown is without question the most qualified. Mike Brown has the time to devote to this important position. He has traveled the District and has an extremely positive reputation with everyone. It is also easy to see that Mr. Tougas will not answer the questions that speak directly to his qualifications because he has no answers for them.

So here they are again.

Larry,

I believe the membership that is eligible for voting has a right to know a few things about you that have been glossed over or omitted.

1) How long were you a Leader Member before your dad nominated you to run for DVP?

2) What did you do to earn the LM status?

3) How many contests have you been the Contest Director?

4) How many club officer positions have you held?

5) How many clubs have you been President?

6) How many officer positions have you held in any national modeling organization?

7) How do propose to interact with the FAA differently than is being done now? You are aware that Rich Hanson is working with the FAA on up coming regulations that will affect all of model aviation?

Darwin N. Barrie
Chandler, AZ

Mike Brown for District 10 Vice President
Old 09-21-2010, 05:58 PM
Longbaskt

Gee, I'm glad you weren't the mentor for Mr. Edison or the Wright Bro's. He found thousands of ways not to make a light bulb.. but that didn't stop him and the Bro's didn't quit when the first attempt didn't work. Did anyone ever quit trying to ride a bike or fly a r/c plane when they crashed the first time?

OK... we tried before. So what? What specifically failed? What's different now? In my view the hobby is in a time of reinventing itself. We are seeing lots of new and younger guys (and gals) that have more talent and a variety of expertise that is astounding. I wish I could fly a heli like I've seen some 11-year old's. The "old guard" is changing over right before our eyes. If we don't have something great to keep them... they'll all move on, and we'll just die off and that will end that!

You're over-generalization of "DOA and pipe-dream" lead me to believe that you see no value in going into this. Others do. Does that make you wrong and others right... or the other way around? No... it means that we will do what the MEMBERSHIP wants and will support... not the EC. Just do us all a favor, and either work for this or stand aside if you won't.

Who knows? Perhaps the timing is right for this now and we'd be worse off if we didn't move forward. If we are waiting for the EC to come up with something... we are betting on the wrong horse here!

I see this as a vote for the future or for the past.. So far my nods going towards the future.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:02 PM
Silent-AV8R

I see the value but recognize the reality of the low probability of it happening. Which is why I think it is fair to ask specific questions about how Mr. Tougas plans on making it happen.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:07 PM
The Juice

You're over-generalization of ''DOA and pipe-dream'' lead me to believe that you see no value in going into this. Others do. Does that make you wrong and others right... or the other way around? No... it means that we will do what the MEMBERSHIP wants and will support... not the EC. Just do us all a favor, and either work for this or stand aside if you won't.
Why would we stand aside and let something move forward that we feel could harm our district and waste money? When you believe something wrong is about to happen you stand up to it.

What if this did happen and all this money was spent for this site and then in a few years it faced the same demise all flying sites face? We find a new spot and spend the money again?
Old 09-21-2010, 06:14 PM
Longbaskt

I see it as a both/and ... not an either/or. We just had the West Coast JOLT! Awesome event with lots of pilots and folks coming to our field. We got on many people's radar... They never knew what a great field we have and they'll be back. We're adding to the enthusiasm for this hobby... not taking away from other clubs.

Old 09-21-2010, 06:17 PM
Longbaskt

"the reality of low probability" - Guess I just see it different. I see a probability of things succeeding when folks try and then support something.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:20 PM
Silent-AV8R

''the reality of low probability'' - Guess I just see it different. I see a probability of things succeeding when folks try and then support something.

That's great, but what about the details?? Wishing and hoping are all really nice, but just how do you, or anyone, see this as actually happening??
Old 09-21-2010, 06:25 PM
Longbaskt

OK... then work AGAINST it and then wonder why it failed! Gee, what bang are we getting for our buck right now? Did Muncie move closer? Gas somehow cheaper?

How did Muncie come about in the first place and what keeps it going? Naysayers? NO! It has value to many... but not much to those out here.

So, if we put a site together, are you going to drive past in on your way to Muncie every year?

I've never been to Muncie, but I've been to some exciting events right down the road... It's working in So Cal... and it's working in Muncie for those who make the trip.

I bet they all wish they could have a Muncie without the rain... Ca./ Ut/ Az/ Nv have lots of long-term fair skies... If the members want it ... it'll happen.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:29 PM
Longbaskt

I guess that depends on who is elected! I've heard from Lawrence on this, but I haven't heard what Mike thinks. I'll wait for his response.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:39 PM
Longbaskt

You have a lock on your field for 100 years? Everyone faces moving or losing their flying site... Almost everyone in Ca has at one time or another. Why would a Regional site be any different than your club or mine? That's the life of flying sites.

It's an idea with merit... we all should get behind it. Otherwise we'll all just stay at our own sites and what is accomplished at Muncie will stay there.

If you have another program/ process/ solution... I'd love to hear it... perhaps we'd all support that as well. However, doing the same thing and expecting different results won't get us very far for very long.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:44 PM
cj_rumley

I've made up my mind too, and I'll be voting for LT. AMA can afford a site in a place I'll never visit so the value of it is nil for me. They probably couldn't afford it without D-X members dues and if not, tough nougats. I'd rather take a chance on having a left coast site despite the coming up short on the prior attempt (blocked by a 3 inch fish, not all the claptrap Silent is citing).

Several other ample reasons for voting for Lawrence, but the tawdry show of opposition from Mike's GOBs is in and of itself a clincher. I didn't see that kind of crap in the last D-5 election..........appears some folks missed out on a good lesson.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:56 PM
Silent-AV8R

OK... then work AGAINST it and then wonder why it failed!
I am not working aginst the idea, I just want to know how the proponents plan to make it happen.

If the members want it ... it'll happen.
Once again, How?? Will the EC fund it? Will the funds come from District X members only if the EC does not fund it? This is not working against it, it is asking HOW it will be done? Not asking these question before embarking on this mission is negligence in my mind. Having it as a major campaign point without having any real idea of how to do it to me is also questionable.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.