Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

AMA forum censorship

Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

AMA forum censorship

Old 09-19-2010, 05:10 PM
The Toolman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AMA forum censorship

cisco, I don't have anything against ya one way or another....but I do believe you are the-Anti-STL-
Old 09-19-2010, 05:18 PM
tinner1

Now you've gone and done it I HAVE to correct you AGAIN!

But you said chopping up other peoples sentences is OK. Don't like it when you are proven wrong?
I told you I was going to do that in that post. It is exactly what joebahl did and you said was fine.
First off you may think you can put words in peoples mouths, when you are constantly criticising people who you think are doing it, but don't try it with me. Go back and show me where I said "chopping up other peoples sentences is OK" as you think I said, and PLEASE find those exact words, NOT YOUR intrepretation of others. FACTS don't lie or get twisted. I'm not going to waste space here quoting you word for word AGAIN to prove you wrong, you'll just have to go back and "read the whole forum" like you tell others to do! I NEVER said chopping up sentences was OK, YOU JUST DID. I don't mind being shown I'm wrong, WHEN I AM WRONG, but in this case I'm not. FACT joebahl (and I) quoted one of the two reasons you gave for joining the AMA, and we quoted you word for word. You on the otherhand quoted part of a sentence thus changing the context and meaning 100% Two TOTALLY different things, and might I suggest if you can't see the difference and that you are wrong, then IN MY OPINION you should stop teaching till you can learn when you are wrong. I personally think, IMO, that once you had seen what you posted and realized how it made you look, you attacked joebahl for quoting you. You could have just let facts be facts but you have to always be right so you went ofter joebahl just to discredit him. And when I agreed with him and not you, you came after me. Problem is I don't twist and edit things to make myself look good. I stand behind what I post and admit when I am wrong, but don't have to in this case.

Now go ahead and spin this post again to try to make it put you in the right.....GOOD LUCK!
Old 09-19-2010, 05:23 PM
dbcisco
Banned

I have proven you wrong and quit arguing with you. Believe anything you want.
Old 09-19-2010, 05:51 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Ok, this has gone far enough now. I'm going to step in here and put an end to this. Unfortunately this thread has degraded into nothing more than a schoolyard spat with arguments over what was said before. This thread has pretty much ran it's course and I don't see any use in letting this continue as I have no hopes of it getting back on topic. While I try to avoid locking threads whenever possible I don't see any other choice here. I have given multiple warnings both privately and publicly here in this thread and yet the bickering continues. Therefore I'm going to lock this thread.

Thread closed.

Ken