Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > AMA Discussions
Reload this Page >

AMA lawyers

Notices
AMA Discussions Discuss AMA policies, decisions & any other AMA related topics here.

AMA lawyers

Old 09-16-2010, 07:52 PM
dbcisco
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AMA lawyers

ORIGINAL: tinner1
1 .... And the same people do it on all forums anytime the AMA is brought up. ...
2 ... I have continually asked dbcisco for ''Who you spoke to at the AMA HQ'' and he has yet to provide any answer as to who he spoke to'''''
3 .. He has even told me to ''stay away''......
1, I have only posted in this section (AMA) on RCU and the AMA's forum.
2, I have contunually told you I contacted the AMA through the "ASK AMA" on the AMA website and that "who(s)" is/are confidential and none of your business.
3, One big lie. I repeatedly asked you stop harassing me with the same questions over and over as I am not going to change my answwer. Yet you still persist. That is much different than "stay away".
Old 09-16-2010, 08:11 PM
joebahl
My Feedback: (2)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

There was a answer, where i missed it ? sisco if this keeps up and you dont tell us your new facts its not going well for you . I went to the ama forum and got my answer but i would like to here yours . I would also like to know what would posess you to call the IRS on the ama. Most times when the IRS gets false reports and they waste their time they go after the person who called and check both partys. lol THen you would have ama and IRS after you not a good month for you sisco.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:01 PM
dbcisco
Banned

ORIGINAL: joebahl

There was a answer, where i missed it ? ....
In the last five answers to your same question.
How many times do you need to read this before it sinks in:
I AM NOT POSTING ANYMORE INFORMATION THAN HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED.

Old 09-16-2010, 09:12 PM
tinner1

joebahl, You didn't miss what wasn't posted!

I have contunually told you I contacted the AMA through the "ASK AMA" on the AMA website and that "who(s)" is/are confidential and none of your business.
The above IS NOT contacting the AMA directly, it's using the web, ie NO direct contact to the AMA. Contacting the AMA means you speak to a human being that answers your questions. It's NOT paperwork that you interpret. Everyone knows you can make numbers look any way you want. And if it involves the AMA, as we are members, and you are accusing the AMA of wrong doing, WE ALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW WHAT YOU WERE TOLD, AND WHO TOLD YOU! So far you keep boasting that everything is public knowledge, and tell everyone "look it up", but then you now turn around and say that the information you want us to look up, AND BELIEVE, is confidential!! Talk about being a hypocrite! NOTHING I HAVE EVER QUESTIONED THE AMA ABOUT IS CONFIDENTIAL, and I have posted EVERYTHING I have asked them on behalf of the posters posting questions, with their names and blessings. They have nothing they wish to hide. I would be the first in line to question the officials at the AMA if I had a person to contact, but I refuse to call them with your "witch hunt". I wouldn't blame ANYONE at the AMA if they didn't help me with that hunt! You have proved to me, and apparently to others, that you are looking for someone to feel sorry for you getting a letter from an attorney. We don't even know if it is from the AMA because there is no way to prove your accusations.

As I said in my previous post, to get help you have to provide facts.....An action that you are totally unable to do. If you have proof show/post it....If not you should close this thread because it is accomplishing NOTHING.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:18 PM
tinner1

I have only posted in this section (AMA) on RCU and the AMA's forum.
And on every one you claim the big bad AMA is doing something wrong in you eyes.....

The AMA IS NOT the ENEMY!!!!!!!!
Old 09-16-2010, 09:21 PM
dbcisco
Banned

joebahl, You didn't miss what wasn't posted!

I have contunually told you I contacted the AMA through the ''ASK AMA'' on the AMA website and that ''who(s)'' is/are confidential and none of your business.
The above IS NOT contacting the AMA directly, it's using the web, ie NO direct contact to the AMA.
Yes it is. Through the "ASK AMA" on the website I was contacted by Muncie via email with a few people. Was I suppose to drive to Muncie for you to get "direct contact"? What may or may not have transpired there is confidential and anything other than what I have already posted is none of your business.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:26 PM
dbcisco
Banned

I have only posted in this section (AMA) on RCU and the AMA's forum.
And on every one you claim the big bad AMA is doing something wrong in you eyes.....

The AMA IS NOT the ENEMY!!!!!!!!
Now you are putting words in everyones mouths.
No one ever said it was the enemy or actually doing something wrong. You are just putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 1,000.
All that has ever been posted by anyone on all these threads is "Hey, this looks wrong what do you think is going on?" and then a few calling them AMA bashers.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:32 PM
Ted Boz
My Feedback: (2)

ORIGINAL: dbcisco

ORIGINAL: joebahl

There was a answer, where i missed it ? ....
In the last five answers to your same question.
How many times do you need to read this before it sinks in:
I AM NOT POSTING ANYMORE INFORMATION THAN HAS ALREADY BEEN POSTED.

Now, now Duane don't get your blood pressure up. Yelling at posters is not going to solve anything.
Why don't you just answer the question? I haven't seen an answer either.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:47 PM
dbcisco
Banned

ORIGINAL: Ted Boz
Now, now Duane don't get your blood pressure up. Yelling at posters is not going to solve anything.
Why don't you just answer the question? I haven't seen an answer either.
What is wrong with you two? IF IT ISN'T ALREADY POSTED THEN YOU AREN'T GETTING ANY MORE INFORMATION !
What is so difficult about that? Only a person with severe mental disablilities would not understand that.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:50 PM
Warbirdguy

You fly at nite Joe? shows your post at 9:07Pm Id fly at night but would be reported as a UFO around here lol.

WBG
Old 09-16-2010, 09:53 PM
Tarasdad

This whole kerfluffle is the result of one person's interpretation of what "modeling" and "education" should mean. That person has repeatedly posted that in his view the AMA has failed to live up to their articles of incorporation and misison statement, despite decades of continuous work promoting and protecting our hobby. He has also insisted that the AMAis sending in fraudulent tax returns despite the fact that tax professionals have said that those returns are satisfactory in every way. This person is by self-admission neither a lawyer nor a CPA, yet apparently knows those areas better than members of those professions, so much so that he has reported the AMA to the IRS. In my opinion the timing of his actions is suspicious to me, as they follow his being banned from the AMAforums for violating their terms of service.

I'm sorry that the OP seems to be offended by having received a cease and desist order, but maybe he should realize that the only person to blame for his situation is himself. It might behoove him to follow the advice given by many here and stop providing more ammunition for the AMA's lawyers.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:55 PM
tinner1

First off I am not putting words in anybodies mouth. I'm telling YOU that the AMA is not the enemy. Lets get that straight right now.

dbcisco
No one ever said it was the enemy or actually doing something wrong.
Quotes from various dbcisco posts:

If they are afraid of my opinions backed by facts and need to threaten me for experssing my opinions, I wonder what kind of an organization I am a member of.

I am a member of the AMA and thought I had rights to voice my opinions. Apparently you can only echo the AMA dogma.

As I have opined, Muncie is the reason for most of the AMAs problems.

No use trying to convince the AMA fanatics. Almighty AMA is always right.

Are you all supporting criminal activity now? Tax evation is a crime.
No one ever said it was doing something wrong? Then what are you doing all the above posting about? In your posts you say they are doing something wrong, questioning irs statements etc, pursuing you for your posts!! Good God man read or at least remember what you say! And as far as harassing you by asking a question over and over.....

As a teacher you should be able to relate to this. A student asks you a question, you give them your answer. The student thinks you are mistaken and asks for proof. You say I have it but I don't have to show it to you. Do you think the student will believe your answer? I think not. Same here, you refuse to answer anyones questions to THEIR satisfaction, only to what YOU think the answer should be with no proof.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:00 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Iam putting an end to this thread. Unfortunately the level of dialog has degraded to the point that is no longer being conducted in a civil manner. Because of the actions of a few this thread is no longer viable and Iam not going to keep it open so it can turn into a further shouting match. RCUstrives to allow all viewpoints about the AMA here in our forum, and we equally allow both sides to voice their opinions. Unfortunately some have found that they can't express their thoughts and ideas on the subject without resorting to yelling and attacking other members. That will not be allowed here on RCU.

Thread locked.
Ken