Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Major RCU Upgrade Coming!

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Major RCU Upgrade Coming!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2013, 05:20 PM
G.Barber
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Major RCU Upgrade Coming!

There will be a major RCU upgrade in the upcoming days. There may be times when the FORUMS will not be available and times when RCU itself will not be available. I will notify everyone when this is eminent and when it is completed. From what I have been told, this will happen early on Monday and may continue for the rest of the day, perhaps for one or two more days. I will let you know as things progress and when RCU is back up for normal operations. Please - be patient when this upgrade takes place.

Thank you for understanding.

G.Barber and RCU Moderating Staff
Old 07-18-2013, 05:43 PM
ram3500-RCU
My Feedback: (221)

Received 12 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Major RCU Upgrade Coming!

ORIGINAL: G.Barber

There will be a major RCU upgrade in the upcoming days. There may be times when the FORUMS will not be available and times when RCU itself will not be available. I will notify everyone when this is eminent and when it is completed. From what I have been told, this will happen early on Monday and may continue for the rest of the day, perhaps for one or two more days. I will let you know as things progress and when RCU is back up for normal operations. Please - be patient when this upgrade takes place.

Thank you for understanding.

G.Barber and RCU Moderating Staff
Thank you for the heads up. Much appreciated.

Of course, the question from a long time user is, what impact will this all have on our threads and stored info, if any? I trust, going forward, it will be easier and less time consuming to work with the forums.

Thanks again.
Old 07-18-2013, 05:50 PM
G.Barber
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Major RCU Upgrade Coming!

Internet Brands is working diligently to keep all of the info in the current threads and forums.