Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Dragon Lady ARF 90

Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Dragon Lady ARF 90

Old 01-29-2014, 02:49 PM
bongo264

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dragon Lady ARF 90

I know this is a long shot but does any one have or seen for sale the Model Tech Dragon Lady 90 ARF? I visited a field that I had never been to a few weeks ago and this older fella had one. He even let me take it up for a spin and man I really liked the way it flew.

I have looked here and on eBay but no luck....

If anyone sees one of these out in the wild for sale I would love to get my hands on one..
Old 01-29-2014, 02:59 PM
Granpooba
My Feedback: (5)

One fellow in our club has the same plane. He loves it and is in the process of doing a new covering job on it.

But as for your question, sorry, do not know where to purchase one.
Old 01-29-2014, 08:32 PM
bongo264

Yeah I have not had much luck. Such a neat plane... Having trouble finding anything I like these days. Looking for a low wing something fun. I have a "3d" type(Twist 60) and an old four-star that I am flying now.... Maybe I need to go for a cool warbird like corsair or something.

Just looking for my next model..you know how it is.
Old 01-30-2014, 03:53 AM
Bill Diedrich

I have one and it is the one I make sure is in my take to the field planes
every time I go flying. Never have found anything close to it as far as
looks and flying quality. Had a spare kit for sale a while back but it got
snapped up pretty quick. I have been offered all kind of trades for mine,
but she isn't going anywhere. Powered by a Magnum 90 2-stroker
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1843.JPG
Views:	39
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	1963531   Click image for larger version

Name:	100_1845.JPG
Views:	41
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	1963532  
Old 01-30-2014, 04:41 AM
robc57

YT International still list them, but as they are in the UK you would have carriage to add into the costs. Mine is one of my favourite models with the ASP 120 four stroke.
Old 01-30-2014, 07:18 AM
Granpooba
My Feedback: (5)

Originally Posted by bongo264 View Post
Yeah I have not had much luck. Such a neat plane... Having trouble finding anything I like these days. Looking for a low wing something fun. I have a "3d" type(Twist 60) and an old four-star that I am flying now.... Maybe I need to go for a cool warbird like corsair or something.

Just looking for my next model..you know how it is.
Only a personal suggestion, but why not look at a Great Planes Revolver. They come in three sizes of which I have the Revolver 70 powered by a Saito .91 and the Revolver 60, which is powered by an OS .55AX. They also have a larger Revolver that requires a 50CC size engine.

Both of my Revolvers are great fliers. I also had a Revolver 70 that I powered with a DLE 20, but Mother Earth one day decided to eat it. But, I do have another Revolver 70 sitting in a box and once I get to it, I will most likely power that one with the DLE 20, again.

Presently assembling a Hanger 9 Christen Eagle and will be powering that plane with a Saito 125.

Also sitting in a box waiting for assembly is a SpaceWalker II and I have a new OS GT 22 for that model.

Getting back to my original statement, take a close look at the Revolvers. Also their is a huge following of the Revolvers here on RC Universe.

Good luck in your search and I am sure you will be able to find something to have fun with. After all, isn't that what it is all about ?