Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Anyone have personal experience with the E-flite Ultimate 3D?

Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Anyone have personal experience with the E-flite Ultimate 3D?

Old 07-14-2021, 05:26 AM
Outrider6
My Feedback: (2)

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Anyone have personal experience with the E-flite Ultimate 3D?

This particular plane: Ultimate

I have read many reviews of this plane, and watched a few videos. It looks really good, but I take most reviews and Youtube videos with a grain of salt, as most of them are like "paid commercials".

Anyone here have personal experience with this plane, and can give an unbiased review, including its negative points? It looks like quite a plane, at quite a value. I am not asking for links of yet more reviews, but rather asking about personal experience with this plane. I did try to do a search here, but we all know how horrible search engines on most all web forums can be.

What did you like about it? What didn't you like? What could be improved? Any items to watch out for, or any tips?

Thanks in advance.
Old 09-26-2021, 06:07 PM
Outrider6
My Feedback: (2)

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

OP here, just reviving this, still hoping for an answer. Has anyone on here really not owned one of these planes? Or did the OP just not get noticed, and was lost in the shuffle?