Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Prince America Tucano .61 or World Models T-34?

Community
Search
Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Prince America Tucano .61 or World Models T-34?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2002, 09:34 PM
jetfght
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Prince America Tucano .61 or World Models T-34?

Besides the engine size different, which of these two perform their best in flying for a regular sunday flier?? Thank You all!!
Old 06-04-2002, 09:56 PM
Skoalz

Default t-34

I've never seen the Prince model. I have seen several of the T-34's and the Super Sports .40's by World Models (very similar). For an all around (but reasonably gentle) sport model, the T-34 will be tough to beat. They are pretty sharp looking, pretty aerobatic & have very stable flight characteristics.
Scott
Old 06-04-2002, 10:36 PM
jetfght
My Feedback: (2)

Default Scott

Hi Scott, I've been flying jet props and low wings...so my next plane that i want to choose was something w/ tri-gear =) i also heard others say wm t-34 is great and the tucano .61 is pretty good too..So i'm trying to decide which of these two flight characteristics are better and i'm sure the t-34 prices is way low...
Old 06-04-2002, 10:54 PM
RSchrock

Default Prince America Tucano .61 or World Models T-34?

If you haven't seen the Tucano, take a look at it. It is absolutely stunning. It will be all the rage on the flight line.
Old 06-05-2002, 02:29 AM
Skoalz

Default Another option

A similar plane to those you mentioned is the CG Tiger 2 ARF. IMHO- It is very similar in flight to the T-34. It is pretty sharp and well behaved. We have several of both in the club. We also have several of the SS .40's I mentioned in the previous post. I think both these two are also worth a look.

Back to the T-34. There is an article in the latest AMA mag. regarding using the T-34 as an entry pattern ship. It may be worth reading.

Scott