Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Zlin 526 Jamara

Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Zlin 526 Jamara

Old 04-27-2006, 04:16 PM
cuwaert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zlin 526 Jamara

Hi, in a lack of common sense, I found my self buying an arf called Zlin 526 from Jamara.
When opening the box I found 2 wings, lots of stuff, a banana fuselage and a white paper with nothing on it called "construction guide".
On complaint to Jamara about the banana, silence came to me. On complaint to the seller they offered me a new fuselage at once. Great service, thank you very much Staufenbiel (Germany).
Is there anyone who has any experience with this model? I don't have very much confidence in the strength of the retractable landing gear so I'm gonna beaf up the wing section that contains it.
I'm gonna power it with the GF-45i. This engine runs excellent, it is correctly set in the factory both ignition and carburettor. I had the impression though that it vibrates a little more than it should so I began to measure a few things and found that the prop thing (don't know how it is called in English) you know, that were you bolt the prop on, well that swings 0.15 mm.
The crankshaft swings too, just about 0.08mm.

...I also have the impression that the cilinder looks very much like that one of a Zenoah 45??? in fact it's quite the same.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:42 AM
Patrick31

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Zlin 526 Jamara

Hi, I recently bought the same plane. Mine looks quite good, only the retracts seem to be of poor quality. Do you fly the Zlin meanwhile???

regards,

Patrick