Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > ARF or RTF
Reload this Page >

Fusco 1/3 scale Long-Ez ....Waiting!

Notices
ARF or RTF Discuss ARF (Almost Ready to Fly) radio control airplanes here.

Fusco 1/3 scale Long-Ez ....Waiting!

Old 02-18-2003, 05:23 AM
danmilo
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fusco 1/3 scale Long-Ez ....Waiting!

Have any of you ordered the Fusco 1/3 scale Long Ez ARF or ARC. Mine was suppose to ship in January, it hasn't shipped as of today. Just wondered if one has seen the light of day yet.
I am looking forward to it, just wish I had an update from Fusco about the delivery schedule.

If you ordered early they threw in a 1/5 scale Long Ez kit. I received the kit but minus the glass cowl and wheelpants. Guess I'll be waiting for that as well! The last e-mail from Matt said they were making the 1/5 scale glass work, just give us time! OK, but it's been over two months now!

Anyone heard something lately?

Dan
Old 02-18-2003, 04:33 PM
FLYBOY
My Feedback: (11)

Email them. I have always gotten prompt responces from them. Must have been a problem to slow them down. They are very prompt. Give them an email or call them and get your question answered quickly. That way you don't have to speculate.
Old 02-18-2003, 08:27 PM
fuscoaircraft
My Feedback: (2)

Default PLEASE CALL TOLL FREE 800-492-3551

Dear Mr.Milojevich,

Please accept my deepest apologies for any inconvience that we may have caused you in the delay of your glass components being shipped. I am near the point of being caught up on the glass work for all customers. Due to the overwhelming order on the buy one get one free promotional offer on the berkut and no freight fee it placed us behind schedule.

I feel that in the next couple weeks or less we will be right on track and of course you will have received your glass components for your long-ez kit. I have never had a call from you or an email. But in the future please call me directly and I assure you prompt and speedy customer service. I value your business and you as a customer.

I was concerned when I was notified about your posting that you didn't mention your certificate of ownership with your serial number arriving or not. If you could please advise on this it would be appreciated. Most certificates have been issued and mailed. If you have received your certificate then you are close in line for shipment in the very near future.

I feel that once you receive this berkut long ez you will be more than happy that you waited for this beautiful aircraft that we manufacturer right here in the United States of America!

Your every consideration is greatly appreciated. Please if you get this message and the other emails that I have sent you please give me a call.

Thank you,
Val'a Fusco
www.fuscoaircraft.com
Toll Free 800-492-3551
Old 02-19-2003, 04:45 PM
Kevin Houser

Yes, Fusco said shipping would start later this month. they are working on the glass. Be patient it is coming.
Old 02-20-2003, 12:58 AM
danmilo

Val'a, all of my e-mail contacts have been with Matt and probably have not been forwarded on to you. I have not communicated with him for about a month now. I just did receive an e-mail from him which supplied your number. Thanks for the response and I will call you tomorrow. I did order early and I have an ARF waiting for me somewhere. I did receive the 1/5 scale kit, just not with the glass parts. A note was included to tell me they were to follow. As for the serial number, I don't ever recall seeing the information. I will peek through the 1/5 scale kit box to see if it was included within. I don't recall a direct mailing.

Talk to you tomorrow. Based upon on the final ARF quality, I probably would be interested in one of your upcoming models as well. You are selecting great aircraft designs to model!

Thanks,

Dan
Old 02-20-2003, 02:33 PM
danmilo

Val'a, when I got home from work last night, there in the mail was my owners certificate #210. It was mailed on Feb 11th. My original order date was December 7th.

Thanks,

Dan
Old 02-24-2003, 05:56 PM
zapper

Serial Number 217.........patience helps develop character....I need all the help I can get...standing by Mr Fusco
Old 02-25-2003, 12:27 AM
hattend
My Feedback: (20)

Val'a,

Just got my Certificate of Ownership for the Long EZ/Berkut in the mail. Wow! #3!

Can't wait to see the model (although it'll be shipped to California, I'll be visiting next month).

Thanks
Don Hatten
Galena, Alaska
Old 02-25-2003, 04:17 AM
danmilo

Wow #3, how'd you do that Don??? I moved as soon as I saw the 2 for 1 advertisement. Soon after I ordered I noticed the ads converted to an ARC instead of the original ARF. I am looking forward to the ARF. Although the ARC is still a good deal, the ARF is a fantastic deal. Pays to move fast!

Dan
Old 02-25-2003, 05:20 AM
Razor-RCU
My Feedback: (50)

Default My .02*

Just wanted to say to all who are dealing with Val'a that he is one of the nicest and hardest working people in the business!

When I made a deal with him we was right on it and had great communications on an almost daily basis...

Anyhow,
james
Old 02-25-2003, 05:36 PM
hattend
My Feedback: (20)

I was fortunate enough to be one of the first people to correspond with Val'a when he purchased the rights/tooling for the 1/5 scale Varieze from whoever owned the rights before Fusco Aircraft.

That got me a heads up for the development of the 1/3 scale model and the rest is history.

I don't know how many of you guys have experienced the personal service Val'a gives to purchasers of his kits. He is very open about how things are going and will go out of his way to ensure you are satisfied with your purchase. When you call Fusco Aircraft, you are talking to the owner. Very unusual in today's world.

Fusco Aircraft has grown much faster than Val'a might have planned on just by word of mouth and it takes a while to do quality glasswork. Just be patient, you'll be pleased with what you get.

Don

Originally posted by danmilo
Wow #3, how'd you do that Don??? I moved as soon as I saw the 2 for 1 advertisement. Soon after I ordered I noticed the ads converted to an ARC instead of the original ARF. I am looking forward to the ARF. Although the ARC is still a good deal, the ARF is a fantastic deal. Pays to move fast!

Dan
Old 03-05-2003, 01:54 AM
Edgar Perez
My Feedback: (13)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi All,
My dealer for the Fusco 1/3 EZ told me that they were already shipping it.
Anybody got one? Pictures? Comments?

Edgar
Old 03-05-2003, 02:19 AM
Dago Red

Ive never bought from them, but they posted pics of my long ez on their site, even called me at home about my long ez. these guys are real nice to ya, no doubt!!!!!!!!!!!
if i had the money, id buy one.
Old 04-21-2003, 10:30 PM
zapper

Has anyone actually received a plane yet, or heard of anyone that has?
Old 04-21-2003, 11:40 PM
Edgar Perez

Default Waiting...

Still waiting....
(Actually I'm still waiting on the glass part of the 1/5 EZ from the combo offer : )

Edgar
Old 04-22-2003, 12:33 AM
Dago Red

fusco is a fairly small company yet, so they may be alittle slow--email them--they have always emailed me back.
Old 04-22-2003, 02:38 AM
danmilo

Edgar, I just received my glass parts for the 1/5 scale Long Ez kit. Although Val Fusco did respond to my call and my e-mail, four months to receive the parts is a little long.

In regards to the 1/3 scale arf, I have been told to be patient. OK, patience is still in high spirits! But I have given up on receiving this plane in time for the IMAA Rally of the Giants in June. (Which is the reason I bought the ARF in the first place.)

Dan
Old 04-22-2003, 03:00 AM
zapper

I elected to receive the 1/4 scale Quickie, none of the glass parts, cowling and wheel pants, were included there either....I decided that since I fly mostly off grass I did'nt need the wheel pants and I did'nt want to cover my Jett BSE .50 with a cowling and, furthermore, asking for replacements just might slow production of the Long EZ even more......my high sprits are waining just a bit....still in all, we got a heck of a deal and I suspect that there are others that are wishing that they had jumped on that wagon...
Old 04-22-2003, 08:32 PM
allen-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

I've ordered the 1/3 scale long ez. Still waiting - I have not heard any thing. I've sent a few emails and left a number of phone calls but no response. It looks like that they move to Reno Nevada from Alabama !!!

I got the 1/5 scale long EZ but haven't look at it yet.

HAS any one got the 1/3 scale yet????
Old 04-22-2003, 10:51 PM
tigercat
My Feedback: (14)

Default No Plane and no parts

I am also waiting on my glass parts for the 1/5th scale long ez. I hold #205 cert. for the 1/3rd scale Long EZ. I have talked with Val'a several times by phone and e-mail, I have had several promises made that have not been kept. I am willing to wait for the big plane but a promise is a promise on the glass parts. Val'a, the reputation of a company is reflected in how they handle customers questions and problems. I have just e-mailed you again to resolve the glass part problem for my 1/5th scale kit. Just my 2-cents worth. Les
Old 04-22-2003, 11:14 PM
allen-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

I just got a nice email from Val, indicating that he has been working long hours to get the 1/3 scale long and ez out the door.

I'll be waiting.
Old 04-23-2003, 02:10 AM
IFLYUPSIDEDOWN

Default I WILL BUY YOUR BERKUT!

I will be willing to pay anyone the $549.99 for their free kit and berkut arc if they are willing to sale it to me.

I want the berkut but can't afford the plane it is to costly and cost almost 1,000 now. For me I can't afford a 1,000 but those of you that are complaining about the wait please let me know. I will buy from you right now. I am old and waiting is not a problem from me.

I think that posting negative comments is not a nice thing either and I bought my kit and yes my glass arrived late but I haven't completed my kit either.

I like their planes and think that their company goes out of the way to give customer service. I believe that they are small and received to many orders on the free freight, free kit and berkut that caused them to get behind.

You would have to be a complete NUT CASE not to buy it for that price.

Give them a break! If any of you want to sale the berkut to me for the price of $549.99 I will pay you for it. Please anyone and if you want just pm or email me. I can send you a money order!

FlyitUpSideDown!
Old 04-23-2003, 12:48 PM
Edgar Perez

Default Posting...

Hi

I don't think anyone wants to harm Fusco Aircraft. I can certainly believe that they must be overwhelmed with work. It is good for them to have so many orders.

The issue is that they have not been completely upfront on how long the delay is. As a result, they put themselves in a position to promise something they can't do.
It is really that simple. A company should be able to under-promise and over-delivery, whether you are a small or big company, whether you have many orders or just a few and whether your product is good or bad, etc

My $0.02

Edgar
Old 04-23-2003, 01:11 PM
danmilo

Edgar and upside down have great points. However, being on the "ALREADY PAID" customer side of the issue tends to have me leaning towards the following:

1. Val has done an admirable job remaining mostly positive through his probably many inquiring calls and requests for things like..........I've prepaid by December 7th, however I haven't received anything yet! Or where are my glass parts for the 1/5 scale kit?

2. Knowing that RC Universe can be a great forum for communication, although an area where someone can flame for no apparent reason, I decided to be very, very low key about my voiced concerns.

3. Knowing and respecting the difficulty in running a small businesss there is no reason to bash a company nor individual who is really trying to do the right thing.

4. Regardless of the above, every business operator should try to provide reasonable customer service and timely delivery. Unfortunately however pleasant Val has been, the product is the whole reason for me to lay out $549.00 for the ARF. Until I and others who have prepaid for these unit recieve their ARF or ARC, it has been a long and sometimes frustrating ride. Unreasonable in my mind. If I only ordered and had not prepaid for the delivery, it would have been an incentive for Val to get them out the door. No so in the prepaid world!

My $.02.5 cents worth. :stupid:

Dan
Old 04-23-2003, 08:37 PM
fuscoaircraft
My Feedback: (2)

Default GLASS WAS SIGNED BY YOU FROM UPS

danmilo,

I was concerned when I reviewed your posting that you did not receive your glass for your 1/5 kit. I looked up via ups tracking number Delivered on: Apr 11, 2003 2:28 P.M. Location: MC WOMAN Delivered to: ALTA LOMA, CA, US Shipped or Billed on: Mar 24, 2003 Tracking Number: 1Z 095 YA0 03 4049 790 6 Service Type: GROUND Weight: 2.00 Lbs .

I noticed also in your last post dated on 4/21/2003 that you advise Edgar Perez that you received your glass and now you posted today 4/23/2003 that you still have not received your glass. I would appreciate it if you could tell us via this forum or phone call if you have your glass or not!

Your every consideration is and always will be most appreciated. I look forward to earning your business again in the future. If you have not received a letter in the mail as of yet please keep an eye on the post mail. I have sent a letter to customers to explain our shipment delays on the berkut!

Thank you,
Val'a Fusco
www.fuscoaircraft.com

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.