Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > Ask the Expert Sal - Electric Airplane Advice
Reload this Page >

HOW DOES THIS FORUM WORK? Read this before posting!

Notices
Ask the Expert Sal - Electric Airplane Advice Here is your chance to ASK SAL, the expert for all your electric flight related questions. If you are not Sal, please do not answer questions in this forum.

HOW DOES THIS FORUM WORK? Read this before posting!

Old 02-27-2007, 04:43 PM
Nathan
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default HOW DOES THIS FORUM WORK? Read this before posting!

There seems to be some confusion about this forum, so allow me to be blunt and clear it up.

This forum is here for any RCU member who wants to ask electric airplane advice from an expert. The only expert authorized to answer questions is Sal DeFrancesco from NESail. So if you're not Sal and don't have a question for Sal, DO NOT post in this forum.

You may be an expert qualified to answer these questions, however that is not how this forum works. So while you may have good advice, please limit it to the general discussion forum and leave the answers on THIS forum to Sal.

Please allow me to repeat that.... in THIS forum members will ask questions and Sal will be the ONLY expert answering. If you do not have a question, DO NOT participate in this forum. All posts answering questions that do not come from Sal will be removed.
Old 10-05-2013, 02:41 PM
bmwairhead
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So, Nate....

What happened to Sal??

Old 12-13-2013, 09:47 PM
Magnafique

Yeh where in the world is Sal ????????? I posted a question and no answer???????????????

Magnafique
Old 12-14-2013, 03:40 AM
siberianhusky

This forum is getting worse and worse, brilliant idea - set up an area for an "expert" to answer questions and the "expert" has gone MIA and hasn't answered one question yet.....
Has anybody else tried to do a search for the user sal? I just did and couldn't even find the guy.....then again the search function doesn't really work all that well here.....
Old 01-06-2014, 07:02 AM
aeajr
My Feedback: (2)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Exclamation

Friends,

Sal is no longer active in this forum.

I recommend you post your questions in other areas.

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/elec...-universe-227/

Last edited by aeajr; 01-06-2014 at 07:36 AM.