Notices
Ask the Expert Sal - Electric Airplane Advice Here is your chance to ASK SAL, the expert for all your electric flight related questions. If you are not Sal, please do not answer questions in this forum.

Storm Launcher spare parts.

Old 04-22-2007, 06:33 PM
miamionice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Storm Launcher spare parts.

Hi, Sal,

I recently got a Storm Launcher, by Air Hogs to my son. Unfortunately I think I threw away the spare propeller that come in the package. Now I'm in need of a new propeller and don't know where to get one. I couldn't find a way to get in touuch with the Air Hogs people from within their site, nor could find spare parts to buy. Any hints?

Thank You,

Miguel.
Old 04-22-2007, 10:38 PM
salnsp

Default RE: Storm Launcher spare parts.

Sorry, I would not have any expertise with this. I can tall you that the Airhog line is sold in most toys stores. Perhaps you can try there.
Old 04-23-2007, 10:03 AM
miamionice

I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, and this product is not sold here. I was wandering if there was an online store that could sell it. I'll just keep looking.

Thanks for the answer, anyway.
Old 04-24-2007, 10:14 AM
salnsp

I would look up the airhog website and they should have major suppliers available.