Notices
Ask the Expert Sal - Electric Airplane Advice Here is your chance to ASK SAL, the expert for all your electric flight related questions. If you are not Sal, please do not answer questions in this forum.

learn how the fly a jet!

Old 07-25-2007, 07:34 PM
kard007

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default learn how the fly a jet!

hi
lastweek i saw someone with a rc jet that was cool that where i was think to buy one but i dont know what i should do do i need the buy a jet first or i need the learn first but where,how
i dont know so please help me
thax again
Old 07-26-2007, 06:54 PM
heartofmadnes

Default RE: learn how the fly a jet!

Depends on what type of Jet it was...Whats your flying experince? What type of planes do you fly now?...I have several planes from Warbirds to a Bae hawk EDF Jet. The basic of flying are the same...The plane itself is going to have...Howi say its on personality and fly traits...For instance my Bae Hawk has an extreme roll rate compared to my Spitfire..Also when landing the edf i have to kinda fly it in..My warbirds i can just glide in..Also climb rate between the jet and warbirds is different. I ususally set my throws lower until I have had 1 or 2 maiden flights...And then I get use to its flight tendency...
Old 07-26-2007, 06:56 PM
heartofmadnes

Default RE: learn how the fly a jet!

OOOPS I just realized Im in Sals Forum...SORRY SAL