Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Helicopters > AutoGyros
Reload this Page >

Springhill Video Clips

Notices
AutoGyros All about autorotational flight, sport and scale autogyros! User friendly!

Springhill Video Clips

Old 02-27-2002, 06:07 AM
floridagyro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Springhill Video Clips

I have just added some video clips of the Springhill fun-fly. These are of the Kellett and Turbo-Fan Gyro. You can click on the thumb-nail picture to view the clip. Most of them are approximately 2.0 megs so if you are running a 56k modem, it will take a few minutes to download. Enjoy.

Click on the following link:

http://www.auav.net/springhill/florida-gyros.html

Phil
Old 02-27-2002, 03:42 PM
soarrich
My Feedback: (98)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Springhill Video Clips

I liked you MPGs.

Look at the landing, how often do you land with the tailwheel on the white line like Steve did? Steve's a pretty good flyer, and if I remember correctly that was the test flight for the Kellett.

The popping in the background during the takeoff MPG is police gunfire from thier firing range, not any noise coming from the gyro. It's to bad the frame rate doesen't show the rotor speed, in person it's going about 1000 rpm, about like a heli's blade.

Thanks for the MPGs. BTW my IE didn't handle them well, but Nutscape 6 worked fine.