Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Batteries & Chargers
Reload this Page >

Battery Boss - RC's first reality show

Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Battery Boss - RC's first reality show

Old 07-25-2012, 01:18 PM
brandonwilcox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Battery Boss - RC's first reality show

MaxAmps.com Battery Boss - RC's first reality show featuring the industry leader in RC batteries. It's short, fun and will have loads cool and helpful information, contests and much more. Be sure to share it with all your friends!

Thanks and let us know what you think!

Brandon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WWfZOX8mq8
Old 07-30-2012, 06:50 AM
jstrach

Default RE: Battery Boss - RC's first reality show

The video was interesting and fun to watch; especially for anyone that dreams about working around R/C all day long.  I had not heard about MaxAmps.com before so the video provides a good marketing result to be sure - however I have to say, I was a little taken aback at the prices. Your battery packs have very high C ratings - which would make sense considering the name of the company.  Maybe for professional racers, they can afford (via sponsors) expensive battery packs.  For average Joes, might you create a more economical line of battery packs with lower C ratings priced more competitively?

Just a suggestion...
Old 07-31-2012, 08:48 AM
porterdog

Default RE: Battery Boss - RC's first reality show

JS, do a search.  The batteries you wish for are available from other vendors.   Some company's offerings are better than others; reading the reviews of your peers will show this.