Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Batteries & Chargers
Reload this Page >

Is the HobbyKing ECO6 Balancer/Charger any good.

Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Is the HobbyKing ECO6 Balancer/Charger any good.

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2013, 11:40 AM
skeeter_ca

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is the HobbyKing ECO6 Balancer/Charger any good.

Looking for another lipo charger and wanted something inexpensive but that works good.

Does anyone have this charger and do you like it.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...cessories.html

skeeter
Old 02-14-2013, 12:30 PM
countilaw

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Is the HobbyKing ECO6 Balancer/Charger any good.

Just remember, you get what you pay for. If it doesn't work, it's yours. No customer support. If it's cheap, it's not going to work for long.

You don't want to cheap out on a charger. Buy a good quality one and you'll be happy for a long time. Some people claim that they are so cheap that it's ok to have to buy another one later. I look at it why not just spend the money for a good and only have to buy one. And besides that, Hobby King stuff just sucks anyway.

Frank
Old 02-15-2013, 03:27 AM
Goldenduff

Default RE: Is the HobbyKing ECO6 Balancer/Charger any good.

I agree however I have a fake IMAX from HK and a genuine one. The fake doesn't have lipo storage function that I can find! Otherwise 3yrs later it is still the same ad the genuine one (balanced to 0.01 of a volt just like the genuine one).....
Old 06-22-2014, 06:55 AM
drachal

Originally Posted by countilaw
Just remember, you get what you pay for. If it doesn't work, it's yours. No customer support. If it's cheap, it's not going to work for long.

You don't want to cheap out on a charger. Buy a good quality one and you'll be happy for a long time. Some people claim that they are so cheap that it's ok to have to buy another one later. I look at it why not just spend the money for a good and only have to buy one. And besides that, Hobby King stuff just sucks anyway.

Frank
Frank, What would you recommend that has a JST-HX plug?
Old 07-02-2014, 04:53 PM
wade7575

I have been into the hobby for 20 years plus and the best cheaper charger I have found is the one in the link or an Thunder AC6 charger,both are well known and work good.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s..._genuine_.html

Originally Posted by drachal
Frank, What would you recommend that has a JST-HX plug?