Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Batteries & Chargers
Reload this Page >

11.1 Sky Lipo and Cellpro Multi-4 charger

Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

11.1 Sky Lipo and Cellpro Multi-4 charger

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 08:58 AM
flyerdave
My Feedback: (212)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 11.1 Sky Lipo and Cellpro Multi-4 charger

Forgive my lack of knowledge on lipos,but in 33 years of flying, I just bought my first electric plane. It is a Dynam t-6 texan with a Sky-Lipo (bought the plane used and I don't think this is the battery that came with the plane)2200 ma. 3S 11.1volt 25c-50c burst battery. I didn't get a charger with it and I thought I was still pretty well set because I have a cellpro multi-4 that I've been charging my A123 batteries with for years. Is there a connector/adapter that will allow me to plug a 3S battery to my cellpro multi 4? Where can I get one?

Thanks
Old 05-20-2013, 09:21 AM
houckj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 11.1 Sky Lipo and Cellpro Multi-4 charger

You can go to www.fmadirect.com.  They sell the cellpro charger and adaptors.  If you charge your A123 batteries use the XH adaptor (converts from cellpro to e-flite and others)  for charging that will also work with the Sky Lipo.  They use the same adaptor. 

go here  I think this is what you need.