Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Triton II Charger

Old 09-08-2014, 12:43 PM
RAGII

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Triton II Charger

I am just finally getting into electrics. I have a Triton II charger which can charge LiPO's but it has no balancing connections. I thought there was an adapter made for this so I can balance charge the LiPO's but am not sure. I am looking to use 2s and 3s primarily with the occasional 1s for an indoor flyer. If I remember correctly the LiPO would charge only through the balance connector with this setup, versus the main leads and balance connector. Any thoughts or suggestions?
Old 09-09-2014, 05:03 PM
Rv7garage
My Feedback: (10)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have a Triton 2 EQ charger and it will only balance charge with both the bananas and the balance plug connected
Old 09-16-2014, 11:35 AM
eddieC
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Of course, 1S needs no balance.
You could use an aftermarket device like the Blinky by Astro. I also use an ESV/balancer but can't recall the name at the moment.