Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Batteries & Chargers
Reload this Page >

Free Battery&Big Discount-Videos&Articles Wanted

Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Free Battery&Big Discount-Videos&Articles Wanted

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2015, 07:56 PM
Amy2015

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Free Battery&Big Discount-Videos&Articles Wanted

Good news!!!
GensAce now hold an battery videos and articles collection activities for all of you, everyone who is interested in making excellent videos and writing articles about battery is welcome to join us. Hope you guys can offer such a kind of videos and articles to us. Free battery& Big discount will be sent to all of you.
E-mail: [email protected]
Old 05-26-2015, 09:25 PM
ghostofpf1

More lies and fabrications from gensace/tattu .
I guess RCU must need the members as I can't think of any other reason why you're still here

ghost
Old 05-27-2015, 02:45 AM
SteveM
My Feedback: (1)

If you are serious, I mean truly and really serious, then offer up several lipo battery packs to people for FREE on the promise that they evaluate them and provide you with feedback. Otherwise, this post, like all your others is pure commercial advertising and more SPAM.
Old 05-27-2015, 02:03 PM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Guess all one can do is report...again....but this appears to be acceptable.
Old 05-27-2015, 09:59 PM
hanngmcgon

this appears to be acceptable.
Old 05-28-2015, 08:44 AM
ghostofpf1

Oh look....a loanwebfast spam bot !!!! Maybe they're related
Old 05-29-2015, 08:05 AM
porcia83
Banned

what's going to be funny here (well, more like ironic), is that the guy who posted #5 will probably get banned, but the OP won't.
Old 05-30-2015, 04:33 PM
jester_s1

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

I emailed her. If it's legit, I wouldn't mind writing up a review to get a free battery. But in the grand scheme of things, Amy2015 is singlehandedly ruining the good reputation that GensAce has worked for years to gain.
Old 05-31-2015, 06:25 AM
init4fun

Received 49 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by jester_s1
I emailed her. If it's legit, I wouldn't mind writing up a review to get a free battery. But in the grand scheme of things, Amy2015 is singlehandedly ruining the good reputation that GensAce has worked for years to gain.
Hi Jester ,

First off , it's not even a "her" , , , , It's a "he" who knows FAR more guys on a toy plane forum will respond to what they think is a "her" than a "him" ......

Kinda scummy behavior to be so patently dishonest while spamming up the forum , eh ? ....

Anyway , Yep , Gens Ace is on my "do not buy" list till this "Amy" dude sends EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US WHO RESPONDS A FREE BATTERY !!!!!!

Yep , I'm callin ya out , Gens Ace !!! There are but 20 or 30 who regularly use this forum any more , which as WE see it is the only reason you've been allowed to spam up the place unchecked . Now , since you've dangled this "free battery" BULLSTUFF in our faces long enough , EITHER COME THROUGH WITH THE FREE BATTERIES OR BE GONE !!!!!
Old 05-31-2015, 08:39 AM
trax de max

I think if people was going to get anything from them, somebody would of had something by now. After all, good reputation will make far more future sales than any kind of advertising/spamming would ever do.
It's a long road to come back from a bad reputation.
Old 06-01-2015, 01:08 AM
Amy2015

Yes, I have receive your e-mail, and GensAce always will do what they say. So if you are good at writing articles or videos, please do not hesitate to e-mail me.
Besides, someone has received our free battery. Looking forward to receiving their excellent articles and videos.
Old 06-01-2015, 03:11 AM
porcia83
Banned

Sounds like a great promotion so far, spam this site and others constantly, and give away a battery. As in one.

What site was the recipient from Amy?
Old 06-01-2015, 01:10 PM
trax de max

I think gens ace should send some of these lipos to the engineers at lithipedia. Maybe some true facts can make up for the people that's about to ignore their product.
Good facts can sell more than one persons review of one battery.
Old 06-01-2015, 02:55 PM
jester_s1

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

The SPAM message you posted said you'd send a free battery to all of us. We didn't ask for it; you offered it. And yes, to answer your question, I can write good reviews. I have a master's degree that required over 3000 pages of academic writing, I wrote movie reviews for the college paper, and I've written curriculum for teachers to use. I also won the state 4H club title in photography in high school 3 years in a row. So I think I'd be perfectly capable of putting together a 1000 word essay with a few good pictures to show whether or not your battery can keep my TRex 450 in the air or not.