Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Batteries & Chargers
Reload this Page >

Wltoys 12428 Battery Charger Suggestion

Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Wltoys 12428 Battery Charger Suggestion

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2020, 09:18 AM
Christian30

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wltoys 12428 Battery Charger Suggestion

Hi I'm new here and I'm also totally new to RC hobby. I just bought my first ever RC (Wltoys 12428) and I really love it but there's only one thing that I don't like which is the battery charger. it is a USB charger and it takes around 5 hours to charge the battery and I have to keep my laptop turn on just for that.
is there any decent AC charger NOT very expensive that I can buy from Aliexpress?

Thanks
Old 02-10-2020, 12:02 PM
RustyUs

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

An iMax B6AC charger will fit your 2S LiPo charging needs until you get more involved in the hobby with multiple RCs, and larger LiPo packs. You can find those B6AC chargers (copies of genuine item) pretty cheap...around $24 most places. Some come with 50 watts, and others are 80 watts.
Old 02-10-2020, 10:48 PM
Christian30

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RustyUs
An iMax B6AC charger will fit your 2S LiPo charging needs until you get more involved in the hobby with multiple RCs, and larger LiPo packs. You can find those B6AC chargers (copies of genuine item) pretty cheap...around $24 most places. Some come with 50 watts, and others are 80 watts.
Thank you for reply. sorry to mention that 12428 comes with Lithium ion battery 7.4v 1500 mah
Old 02-12-2020, 06:44 PM
RustyUs

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

The one Wltoys 12428 I looked at came with a 2S LiPo battery with a Deans connector. Either way, most chargers today will handle LiPo/LiFe/Li Ion, and NiMH/NiCd cells.