Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Charger/Power supply HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2020, 01:45 AM
Persian Empire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Charger/Power supply HELP!

HI there, I have recently bought a Helion Dominus 10SC V2 Off Roader which is pretty fast and I have found out that it does not come with it's original charger as I have bought this from another person elsewhere. The charger states nothing much to my knowledge. It is very different to my touring car as it takes 3000mAh NiMH batteries.
Here I have attached images of the charger and the battery. It seems that it takes me around so long to charge it. I don't even know when its on full charge because it never gets hot. I even left it for 5 hours and it wasn't even warm. It does charge however, and allows me to run it for like the same amount of running a 2000mAh battery. I would like to know if there is any other cheap chargers out there for me. It does also state in the back of the power pack that a peak charger is highly recommended. However my knowledge on chargers is quite weak. Thanks. Also there is a mention of LPS on the electronic parts of the car and on the charger. Thanks.

Charger with its T-plug/Deans.

Power pack.

Power pack plug and cable.