Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Batteries & Chargers
Reload this Page >

Revolectrix CellPro PL8 Charging LiPo Graphene

Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Revolectrix CellPro PL8 Charging LiPo Graphene

Old 05-08-2021, 06:01 PM
Flite-Metal

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Revolectrix CellPro PL8 Charging LiPo Graphene

I have two Revolectrix CellPro PL8. Is there any difference charging LiPo Graphene batteries than regular LiPo?
Will use 12s per JetFan 110.

Thanks in advance... :^)
Old 05-09-2021, 09:43 PM
ticedoff8

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I have two Revolectrix CellPro PL8. Is there any difference charging LiPo Graphene batteries than regular LiPo?
No.
Will use 12s per JetFan 110.
Still, No.
Old 05-10-2021, 03:24 AM
Flite-Metal

Thanks! It wasn't the number of that was important
Old 05-10-2021, 03:38 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 105 Likes on 87 Posts

Graphene is just a marketing term, it's just a LiPo, like the stuff at the auto parts store that says "high performance"
Old 05-10-2021, 04:42 AM
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Flite-Metal View Post
Thanks! It wasn't the number of that was important
Why would one ask about the compatibility of electric/electronics on a forum where you will get answers and suggestions from laymen and so called self appointed experts (they will tell you they are experts with examples by the way) when all one has to do is contact the manufacturer directly. LOL
Old 05-11-2021, 04:12 AM
BarracudaHockey
My Feedback: (11)

Received 105 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by Propworn View Post
Why would one ask about the compatibility of electric/electronics on a forum where you will get answers and suggestions from laymen and so called self appointed experts (they will tell you they are experts with examples by the way) when all one has to do is contact the manufacturer directly. LOL
Or maybe they will get answers from some 40 year modelers with a military electronics background.

Maybe...I mean, I guess it depends on who answers
Old 05-11-2021, 05:31 AM
Flite-Metal

Default Why do I ask?

Originally Posted by Propworn View Post
It has been my observation/experience in this hobby to include customer/user feedback when products claim to be the best thing since Orville and Wilbur sustained what we all enjoy.
Consulting those who currently utilize any hobby, aka "TOY" item, will tend to prepare one with a proper level of expectation, after meaning out feedback. If one does not do so they either smile or frown...deserving everything they experience and watch their bank account grow or shrink. In this "challenged" manufacturer/marketer Covid period the normal claims to fame are worse as inventories fail to shrink at an anticipated or historical pace.

I appreciate all the unbiased feedback and accompanying analysis reporting from this and the three primary web sites I rely on... This has been most helpful since the second week of this web site's birth...many years ago.

Thanks

Battery Data

Last edited by Flite-Metal; 05-11-2021 at 06:43 AM.
The following users liked this post:
init4fun (05-12-2021)
Old 05-11-2021, 07:00 AM
Propworn

If i have a question re any thing I own I contact the manufacturer direct if possible much more reliable in respect to a specific piece of equipment than you will get from this forum. I have read so much misinformation here and on other forum I take the advice given here with a grain of salt. Anyone can claim to be an expert or some military expert or better yet a self made electronics expert. LOL All one has to do is review any best oil topic to see all the expert and their claimed expertise on the subject.
Old 05-11-2021, 07:36 AM
Flite-Metal

Was there something difficult to translate about my last post...with resulting data?
The following users liked this post:
init4fun (05-12-2021)
Old 05-11-2021, 08:07 AM
Propworn

Was there something difficult to translate about my last post...with resulting data?
No difference than any other self proclaimed expert and anyone can post charts or other cut and paste info.
Old 05-11-2021, 08:28 AM
Flite-Metal

May I ask what is your preferred type of model? Sport or scale? Prop or EDF?

Last edited by Flite-Metal; 05-11-2021 at 08:31 AM.
Old 05-11-2021, 04:37 PM
Propworn

May I ask what is your preferred type of model? Sport or scale? Prop or EDF?
And the reason for asking? Like everyone here I have no credentials or degrees that would set me apart from you or anyone else. That being said I have been flying since I was 11 and living in a northern Canadian town of 2000 at the time I am self taught and became a much better builder/repairer before I became a competent pilot. Absolutely not one person or nearby hobby shop. I mail ordered stuff once I made contact with a few hobby shops in the province where postal money order was the payment of the time then wait 3-4 weeks for stuff to come in. When I started white glue or Ambroid when I could get it. No such thing as CA. By the way I will be 70 this July so does that qualify me as an old fart in the hobby?

I like to fly everything from micro indoor to giant scale, gas, nitro and electric as well as some of my own creations. This is a picture of my truck/camper and trailer full of toys. My youtube channel is simply Propworn if you care to look your welcome to enjoy the videos.

Now if you wish my youtube channel has some videos of the inside of the trailer with airplanes inside and other rc videos as well as my home machine shop with CNC mill and nice lathe.
A friend has a bad reaction to Gas fumes so I tuned his G26 to run on Colman camp fuel (white gas) no smell.
For 9 years I was the pilot/advisor for the University of Windsor SAE aero design team.

I have as many electrics as IC powered models and they come in all different sizes as well. I hope this answers most of your questions about my interests.

Last edited by Propworn; 05-11-2021 at 05:01 PM.
Old 05-12-2021, 06:13 AM
Flite-Metal

Wow,

Didn't intend to have you feel threatened... Was just curious what your preference was.

Tenure...I suppose Bill Effinger's '55 J-3 qualifies when I was 8 years old. I flew it free flight
until it caught a thermal and disappeared over an East Tennessee ridge.

........................................*Before someone asks... I do have right to post this planset.

Last edited by Flite-Metal; 05-12-2021 at 06:17 AM.
Old 05-12-2021, 08:22 AM
Propworn

I didn't feel threatened I thought you might have been interested in my involvement in rc modeling as its one of my many interests. One I might add I get great enjoyment when I have the opportunity to visit and meet other modelers while traveling/camping. The trailer always goes with me (I call it my toybox LOL) it carries some of my other interests along with the models that way I can never claim there is nothing to do. This covid and the restrictions need to be gone so I can get going again.
Old 05-13-2021, 10:17 PM
ticedoff8

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Is that a freaking bobcat on the leash?

Is that a bobcat on a leash?
Old 05-15-2021, 06:00 AM
Flite-Metal

Tail looks too long for a bobcat.
Old 05-15-2021, 06:17 AM
Propworn