Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Futaba mc 112B HELP

Old 07-01-2022, 08:52 PM
Tim_cook

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba mc 112B HELP

I received this rc car from a old friend. I have no idea what I'm doing with it. I don't have the remote or the battery I tried looking up the stuff but I can't find anything. I didn't k it if anyone on here can help me. It's a little beat up but I'd like to get it moving.
Old 07-03-2022, 08:44 PM
ticedoff8

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Is it safe to assume you know what the "Futaba mc 112B" is and have tried to looked up the details for it?
I Googled it and found a manual for it: Futaba FP-MC12B & FP-MC112B ESC (EN).pdf (dirt-burners.com)
It looks like it used to be a pretty good ESC for a buggy.
Input operating range is 7.2v to 8.4v NiCad input, but it might also work with a 2S LiPo. It has a 6v / 2A BEC and is rated at 100A constant speed and 400A burst for a brushed motor.

I guess I'd hook a 6 or 7 cell NiCad up to it and see if it smokes.