Community
Search
Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

What's up with Radical RC ??

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2004, 07:53 PM
Tiger
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's up with Radical RC ??

I sent an email to them last weekend to enquire about a $100 Plus order, and have been ignored.
Guess they don't want my cash.

I don't understand why everybody is fussing about how good they are when people are being treated like this![:'(] Or is it another border dispute?
Old 01-15-2004, 09:27 PM
RDespins

Default RE: What's up with Radical RC ??

I got a reply from them last week, order isn't here yet but they seemed to give good service.
Old 01-15-2004, 10:13 PM
ezflyr
My Feedback: (32)

Hi,

Perhaps they were at the AMA convention, and aren't back yet?? I've always had great service from Radical, so I've got to believe there are extenuating circumstances!

Besides, it has to be too cold to fly in Canada now anyway !!

Cheers,

John
Old 01-16-2004, 07:11 AM
Geistware
My Feedback: (16)

Dave visits a lot of shows. It is best to call him and place an order if your order is time critical
Old 01-16-2004, 11:36 AM
MHawker
My Feedback: (16)

Don't assume you've been "ignored". I had a customer call me a while back who said they sent an e-mail order and hadn't received it yet. I never got the e-mail.... or I was just ignoring them because I didn't want their money.

I would give Dave the benefit of the doubt. He's proven himself here and to me many times not to think his lack of a response is anything other than a mistake of some sort.
Old 01-16-2004, 02:42 PM
depfife
My Feedback: (14)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have purchased batteries from Radical several times. Sometimes the shipping is a little slower than I would like when I order on line. I have learned to order by phone if I am in a rush. As others have mentioned, Radical is small, and Dave travels to lots of shows. Give him a call.

Eric
Old 01-16-2004, 04:18 PM
CAPtain232
My Feedback: (40)

Dave in fact was gone. I do not remember where he told me he was going, but give it till next week and I am sure he will get back to you.
Old 01-16-2004, 06:27 PM
JCOKEEFE
My Feedback: (2)

Servo City is a great company to deal with. See: www. servocity.com.
Old 01-16-2004, 07:49 PM
EdwardB
My Feedback: (6)

Last Thursday night I placed an order on-line for a battery along with some extensions, and it arrived 4 days later. I've used Radical RC several times, always with similar results. Radical RC is a small company, but in my experience gives excellent service and the prices are among the best.

Today I received an email saying the product had shipped, 3 days after after it had already arrived. In the email was an apology for the late email, and also for any delayed service over the weekend and this week because there was a death in the family. I think a little patience and understanding is in order.
Old 01-17-2004, 11:40 AM
JPMacG
My Feedback: (2)

In mid December I placed an order with Dave. I sent him cash by snail mail. The parts arrived four days later - that includes the round trip by US Mail!

I think I have ordered from him about 8 times. One order took almost three weeks - he was away. The other 7 arrived within 1 week.
Old 01-17-2004, 12:19 PM
7th Angel
My Feedback: (5)

Or is it another border dispute?
*IF* it were a border dispute, you wouldn't need to be asking the question [sm=punching.gif]

Seriously, I have found Dave to be great to deal with. Most of my orders arrive about a week after I've placed it. Sometimes I get an e-mail acknowledgement of my order and sometimes I don't, but I always get the product. Dave will do you right!
Old 01-19-2004, 11:29 PM
Tiger
My Feedback: (7)

Thanks guys! I finally received a reply. You have renewed my faith! Just wish we all could use the "out of office" feature with email.

Cheers!