Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Batteries & Chargers
Reload this Page >

ACE Super DDVC charger question

Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

ACE Super DDVC charger question

Old 03-28-2004, 10:05 AM
Jeff396
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ACE Super DDVC charger question

To someone who is currently using this charger. I read that this charger can handle packs from 1 to 10 cells. My question is.....Can it charge two packs with a different number of cells at the same time? How do you set how many volts each pack is?

I see that you switch between left and right and I assume that is how you set the MA charge rate. Is this correct?

I already have the Digipace and the cycler and am VERY happy with both. However, I am now breaking into quarter scale and would like to get a proper sized charger for my needs rather than making what I have work.

Thanks!!

Jeff
Old 03-28-2004, 03:31 PM
pikebishop

Default RE: ACE Super DDVC charger question

the super ddvc does not peak detect. you can charge two different voltage packs on the two different sides. rates as low as 5 ma to 500 by simply turning a nob. don't leave packs on this without setting a timer or you can over charge.
Old 03-29-2004, 07:43 AM
Jeff396
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: ACE Super DDVC charger question

Thanks, I guess that's not what I'm really looking for. I can't imagine why they wouldn't have it time out.

Jeff