Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

charge lipo

Old 10-22-2004, 06:47 AM
mazzmada

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default charge lipo

Hi,
I am David from Palermo for the recharge of the cells lipo use the ultra duo plus 30 of the graupner with program lipo, is normal that to end it loads the two packages from 3 cells "I premise that they are new" they have only a tension of 12,45 volts and not 12,6 volts. have I measured in everybody and 2 the packages the tension for every single cell and are they all to 4,15 volts, this decrease of tension it is normal or does every loaded cell have to have a tension of 4,2 volts?

Thanks for the attention

Rest waiting for your communications

Regards

David
Old 10-22-2004, 12:44 PM
OhD

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: charge lipo

Hi David,
It sounds like it is working fine. If you put any kind of load on a Lipo pack you will see the voltage drop from the fully charged value of 4.2 volts per cell.
Ciao, Jim O

ORIGINAL: mazzmada

Hi,
I am David from Palermo for the recharge of the cells lipo use the ultra duo plus 30 of the graupner with program lipo, is normal that to end it loads the two packages from 3 cells "I premise that they are new" they have only a tension of 12,45 volts and not 12,6 volts. have I measured in everybody and 2 the packages the tension for every single cell and are they all to 4,15 volts, this decrease of tension it is normal or does every loaded cell have to have a tension of 4,2 volts?

Thanks for the attention

Rest waiting for your communications

Regards

David