Go Back  RCU Forums > Radios, Batteries, Clubhouse and more > Batteries & Chargers
Reload this Page >

Superbatterypack.com batteries.

Notices
Batteries & Chargers Nicads, Nickel Metal Hydride, Lithium, LiPoly, Chargers, Cyclers, etc...

Superbatterypack.com batteries.

Old 01-03-2002, 12:39 AM
BAGOSTIX
My Feedback: (178)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Superbatterypack.com batteries.

I have used everything from Futaba packs to powerhouse to Duralites and have found the SUPERBATTERYPACK.COM NiMh packs the best overall. with the Duralites, after about 3-4 flights I was done, now 6-7 flights with heavy current draw, I am still at 6.25 on a 6 volt pack.. good stuff, I use them in everything I have and my latest is a 3W Extra 330S with 13 JR 8411s, lots of draw and lots of buzzin but still lots of power... also the guy that owns it - Bern is a good guy, takes good care of you.. try em' I think you'll be impressed... by the way, I am not being paid to say this..
Old 01-03-2002, 01:25 AM
Red Scholefield
Banned
My Feedback: (9)

Default Superbatterypack.com batteries.

They should be good. They are using Sanyo cells. Sanyo rules, no matter who is putting the packs together.

Would you believe we finally got a building season in Florida. High today in the low 50's with drizzling rain. It made me homesick for Binghamton NY. My little Kerosun heater lit off with no problem once fed with fresh ignitor batteries and clean kerosene. Had the shop up to working temperature in short order.
Old 01-03-2002, 03:08 AM
BAS
My Feedback: (28)

Default metal batt packs

I am glad to hear you llike the metal packs i have been using them in my 35% planes for 2 years and have had good luck with them . Now if you want the same packs for a lot less money contact radical rc Dave s Prices are much cheaper and shipping is only 2 bucks no matter how big the order is. I got a 1650 nimh transmitter pack with connector for 31 dollars shipped. Just thought i would pass on the info web site is Radicalrc.com